3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's not that hard to make these kinda games, all it needs is a LOT of time to learn and practice. Credits to the ones who actually end up making good VNs. Its funny also how there is no "danger" aspect of not letting the husband know like you suggested. Either their husbands are just simple dumb fucks or they are purposely kept in the shadows and she keeps on teasing like a fucking boring movie. Most of these VNs follow the same format:

Release - MC gets fucked by partner, erotic scene at the bedroom when she wakes up (to get the tags), there's always an old man as neighbor for some reason.

Update 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 - MC teassssesss.............................
I agree with you, a lot are alike. Just have to dig a little deeper. Some have way better art, using facial expressions that are amazing. Writing is also a big plus and a lot are not that good at writing. Some are absolute geniuses. The trick is a dev has to come up with different spins in order to keep the game fresh. That there is the difference maker.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Looking at the mod the great Koga makes made me wonder something. Serious question here. What is the difference between Incest and Wincest? I know what Incest is, naturally. But I don't know what is called Wincest. Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes