Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
warning windows defender detected a virus in the game avoid like the plague

Reactions: Pringy

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
i mean the game itself is fast finished but i am bit disappointed with the sexscene i hate interactive sexscenes atleast give an option to set it on auto and this tidious back and forth with the mouse is crazy

Paul Core

Jul 17, 2017
Levels and events open up once you reach 100 score. You get a max of 10 in your score per day and 5 if you make a mistake. Oh, and the test portions really drag with the meter scheme. You build excitement if you ignore Ms Hans and just sleep - this makes the meter move master and that's about it.

It is grindy as hell and no skip options for both sound cues and text.

Reactions: Dan7777

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
here is a quick test with one wrong, just left click until the bar is to the top and right click till you see A B or C

View attachment 1360744
I appreciate your taking the time to answer my question, though I deleted my question after figuring out the TERRIBLE game controls! (It'll probably help others figure it out though) and I think you mean "right click when the bar drops to the correct answer" ;)
Thanks anyway :)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The entire meal crunches. From start to finish.
And no toast is that crunchy, either :p
Sounds like someone walking across gravel.
it would be a long ass while if they did the whole meal... also the one closer to MC is on toast... soooo.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I am gonna bash this game's creator skull with a Thicc Mathematics Book. I have quite a lot of them!! This Dude failed maths or something and now is taking it on us.

How many days do we have to solve to get al the CG unlock? Anyone genuinely reached that far??

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
I am gonna bash this game's creator skull with a Thicc Mathematics Book. I have quite a lot of them!! This Dude failed maths or something and now is taking it on us.

How many days do we have to solve to get al the CG unlock? Anyone genuinely reached that far??
you start the first day at 40 and after every real exam at 40 so 6 days for getting 100 ( if everything is correct) after that real exam so 7 days for level 2 again 7 days for level 3 and again for 7 for level 4 and again 7 days to get everything so after 28 days you unlock everything (considering you didnt fab or didnt do anything to her no touching but no removing skirt because everything skips a day) after you finished level 4 you can have sex in the kitchen so minimum 28 days

• Wow
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
warning windows defender detected a virus in the game avoid like the plague
Got the same warning and defender instantly deleted the file, any chance for a false positive?. Maybe anyone else can check it please

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes