RPGM - Completed - MsQ 3D Remake [Final] [SaltySai]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheTrashMammal

Femdom is great what else can I say ? Oh the futa was a nice addition as well
    3d renders that can get me hard, It's not that hard to get me hard though, I'm mainly a text guy I don't need visuals most of the time but they are a welcome addition.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

V0.5.0
    Subpar, even by the standards of games made with the generic engine all hentai games use now to avoid drawing. The writing is laughable, the scenes are all short, and the fetish toggle doesn't even work. You can say no to something and still get it.

To expand on the severity of just how short the scenes are, one was quite literally 3 frames, with 1 sentence per image. 2 of the images were the same image, just zoomed in more in the second. The scenes that are longer are, at most, 10 very short sentences long with 3-4 different images. This is more excusable when there is good art to make up for it, but this is done in a very basic 3D waifu maker, not hand drawn, meaning the lack of diversity is far less excusable.

The fetish toggle not working is hopefully just a bug, but was it never tested? I toggled urine content off and immediately got that exact thing. It's not unfair to assume the other toggles don't work either.

30 minutes of playing has yielded an incredibly generic and underwhelming game. All the sequences I've had are lackluster, and the fact that I've already found one that was 3 very short sentences in total does not bode well for what's to come. If the gameplay isn't good (which it's not, it's your run of the mil RPGM hit, heal, hit system), a good rule of thumb is that scenes should be worth the effort of getting, even if you lose to get them. I shouldn't have to run around for 5 minutes to get a payoff of a 5 second scene.

You can also get inflicted with bleed, which never goes away and will kill you. If you die to it, you get a full game over instead of going back to the only place you can heal. I've used 2 health potions so far, the max that I've found, and the infliction still remains on no matter how much I walk. The only cure is to die to a random enemy. Great design.