• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Futa Reception?

• Yes.

• Yes but no butt stuff.

• I don't mind.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
v5.png

Overview:
MsQ Remake is a return to form to my older game style, you have a corruption system [mind], a sub route focus for all my femdom loving fans and friends, and fetish switches/systems where you can gain certain fetishes from encountered girls/demon girls based on your gameplay which in turn will affect your future encounters.
I've also taken the time to craft a lore for this universe (after a follower's inquiry) this should make the game a bit hotter for femdom lore fans since it'll follow a set of rules.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-05
Release Date: 2022-08-04
Developer: SaltySai - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -

image10.jpg image12.png image04.jpg KanaB 1-8.png PriceCg 1-3.png SumiCg 1-1.png CarbiCG 1-3.png SarielCg 1-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
This is really good. I never played the original bu I'm looking forward to the next update.

Apr 29, 2020
Hey how come your games are lacking here in F95zone? There's still a lot left waiting to be uploaded like Quick Fix ones and the DLC's.

Inquisitor9

Aug 5, 2016
I checked your Patreon and Subscribestar, but I could not find any list or introduction to your other games. What exactly are those Subscribestar exclusive games? If I sub 5$ to Subscribestar, would I still need to pledge 5$ to patreon to get access to all games?

Also, why care about the hate? If you put up a warning ingame and/or put the right tag in the genre the people will know exactly what they are in for. Its not your fault if some idiots cant read. And really, even bad attention is still attention.
Every post like "Futa bad, why no male mc with vanilla girls" or "NTR destroyed my Life, why no harem with incest and cuddles" will bump your thread and new people will check it out. ;D

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I checked your Patreon and Subscribestar, but I could not find any list or introduction to your other games. What exactly are those Subscribestar exclusive games? If I sub 5$ to Subscribestar, would I still need to pledge 5$ to patreon to get access to all games?.
I'd prefer subscriptions to Patreon pls, Substar is just a fallback for people who don't use Patreon.
Also got your thing about hate lol.

[Substar exclusive game has been uploaded here]

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I checked your Patreon and Subscribestar, but I could not find any list or introduction to your other games. What exactly are those Subscribestar exclusive games? If I sub 5$ to Subscribestar, would I still need to pledge 5$ to patreon to get access to all games?

Also, why care about the hate? If you put up a warning ingame and/or put the right tag in the genre the people will know exactly what they are in for. Its not your fault if some idiots cant read. And really, even bad attention is still attention.
Every post like "Futa bad, why no male mc with vanilla girls" or "NTR destroyed my Life, why no harem with incest and cuddles" will bump your thread and new people will check it out. ;D
Fellow dev, what this guy says. Even bad publicity is still publicity. If it's marked as such there is really no excuse for them to get butthurt. Just try not to take the hate personally, them hating because they don't like the content is more a reflection on them and their own insecurities and character flaws than it is yours.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Are all the dominant characters futa? I hope it will be optional.

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Are all the dominant characters futa? I hope it will be optional.
Futa is optional and on the current build only the blond chick has futa dominant scene, the blue hair girl is dominant and non-futa.
Yes, only non-dominant character will be Pink-haired Tessa, might use her for optional futa stuff [in the sub route, which is a primary focus for now]. Thx for the positivity people.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes