Futa Reception?

• Yes.

• Yes but no butt stuff.

• I don't mind.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Since this is a remake does that mean the original is available somewhere?
I might be wrong but I remember one named the same having at least 2 or 3 previous versions in here, but I can't seem to find em rn, they were never completed however, so this and the fact that there will be plenty of futa is very encouraging x)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Also as a fellow futa & femdom lover, good luck Dev! ;) (Also dang it, forgot about double posting but too late)

Last edited:
Reactions: Choo-choo
Dec 6, 2018
Great game so far but found a few bugs. Started a new save and noticed that the red background you get when you lose the first fight doesn't go away after the fight ends and stays until the forest area. The second bug I found was that if you lose to the grunt, you get stuck in an infinite loop of text when you respawn, soft locking the game. The third bug was that the girlfriend does not disappear at the switch after it is pressed and still acts like the MC needs to go to the other side to press the switch. The last bug was that the portrait for the first fight stays if you decline to fight in the rec room. The only game breaking bug is the soft lock one, but thought it might be a good idea to mention the others.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes