Futa Reception?

• Yes.

• Yes but no butt stuff.

• I don't mind.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ohellno1

May 25, 2018
Maybe Im stupid or something but im lost i can't pass the moment when you get abillity to past through walls i have no clue whre i should go

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Maybe Im stupid or something but im lost i can't pass the moment when you get abillity to past through walls i have no clue whre i should go
Yeah, i'm highlighting it next update to make it easier, from that room head left all the way... the wall is capable of being passed through.

ohellno1

May 25, 2018
Welp I propably found a bug if you go through this invisible door and die there if push you back to the beginning you need to aquire abillity to walk through walls again but path is blocked by invisible barrier

• Hey there
Reactions: Thecatbred

FiFo787

Nov 25, 2018
What to do with the fox girl (the one with juni lieing unconcious beside her). If you defeat her she just shouts "again!" and you have to fight her ad infinitum. if you lose the game bugs out (black screen and talk as if you just returned to kana from the angels).

Reactions: troy251 and Yarzu

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
What to do with the fox girl (the one with juni lieing unconcious beside her). If you defeat her she just shouts "again!" and you have to fight her ad infinitum. if you lose the game bugs out (black screen and talk as if you just returned to kana from the angels).
I'll look into it.

Reactions: altr

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
I got to the cell room with everyone (after going through a wall then losing to the fox girl) but I can't progress even after talking to the 4 people in the room, is that the end of the content?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I got to the cell room with everyone (after going through a wall then losing to the fox girl) but I can't progress even after talking to the 4 people in the room, is that the end of the content?
Yes, usually there would be an update by now but I had to go on holidays last month so I postponed it to early next month. Sorry.

Reactions: madhatter11

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Update 0.3.5? Is it short by one scene or is there more to it?
Changelog
- Fixed reported bugs and added indicators for the hidden room.
- Added 3 scenes with 1 extra variation. (no story updates tho, i'm working on a surprise that'll be released midway through the month.)

Reactions: lawlum
Apr 29, 2020
Changelog
- Fixed reported bugs and added indicators for the hidden room.
- Added 3 scenes with 1 extra variation. (no story updates tho, i'm working on a surprise that'll be released midway through the month.)
Oh! So does that mean the next update is gonna include some tit action? The last time you did something tit related it was from Rebel Academy DLC A and Your Chronicles, both of which we're done in first person and I would prefer to see those in third person view since it looks better, no offense.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes