Futa Reception?

• Yes.

• Yes but no butt stuff.

• I don't mind.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Did you activate walking through walls by following fox girl?
Ok I found it, so you have to go to where the fox girl disappeared once, then an invisible obstacle that you can interact with has appeared right where you stand, so you have to move back then interract with it to get the ability to go through wall
That's some very weird interaction ngl

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Ok I found it, so you have to go to where the fox girl disappeared once, then an invisible obstacle that you can interact with has appeared right where you stand, so you have to move back then interract with it to get the ability to go through wall
That's some very weird interaction ngl
yeah, its a bit funky.

Apr 29, 2020
It would be nice if the following was uploaded here;

Quick-fix 3 + 3.5 | Yora's Revenge + Prequel

Kill Or Kill | An Avisitor Awakens

Simp Quest (v.Final)

Quick-Fix 4.5 - Post Fall

I really need to beat to something that doesn't look realistic graphic wise and I'm curious beyond belief to know how they work.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Nice models... Where do they come from? Koikatsu?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It would be nice if the following was uploaded here;

Quick-fix 3 + 3.5 | Yora's Revenge + Prequel

Kill Or Kill | An Avisitor Awakens

Simp Quest (v.Final)

Quick-Fix 4.5 - Post Fall

I really need to beat to something that doesn't look realistic graphic wise and I'm curious beyond belief to know how they work.
+1 to this.

Apr 28, 2020
for several updates, I don’t see new scenes if there are any, everything ends with a battle with a red fox girl, then you return to the “hub” and that’s it.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
for several updates, I don’t see new scenes if there are any, everything ends with a battle with a red fox girl, then you return to the “hub” and that’s it.
Last month's content was in the hub, this update leaves the hub. Talk to girls in the hub.

Cyfor

Apr 21, 2020
Hello, I am not sure if it is my fault or if ti is bug, but after battle with Gothm and after putting GothM punch card to device, it teleport me to hub with all scenes on beach. So my question is: Is it normal, how can I continue or this is the end for now?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hello, I am not sure if it is my fault or if ti is bug, but after battle with Gothm and after putting GothM punch card to device, it teleport me to hub with all scenes on beach. So my question is: Is it normal, how can I continue or this is the end for now?
End for now

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes