• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Futa Reception?

• Yes.

• Yes but no butt stuff.

• I don't mind.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i respect your fetish and that name is how i pay respect, not dislike dont get me wrong.:cry:
Of course, butt is a top tier fetish, that is why there is literally a category called butt worship.

I have been told by several old gfs that I am very into butt and they were not wrong ;)

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
What is the changelog for the final version?
Also, fro v 0.3.0 onwards, have there been any price scenes?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
So, is it just me or does nothing happen if we beat Kanna's mother? This is so weird. Aren't we supposed to find Sheena if we beat her?

Reactions: polaco

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Don't much bother about devs that create stuff for money more than.. well? creativity? their own purpose? Goals? To share? To make others feel whatnot? etc etc, but just for money? NO.. IF the dev likes futa stuff do it? Don't ask? If dev doesn't really? Then don't etc etc..
Devs that just try to follow the money ends up as.. meh, at least to me.
This is one of those devs. Did a few good games, at early stages, rest is just meh.
Also consider this.. He quitted a game because battle combat was more popular, tbh it was still a good game. That is this dev.
Rest of his games didn't become better so? I guess in a way.. It could have been an excuse..

Also feel free to hate on my comments, as im sick and tired of all your opinions, thanks :)

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Don't much bother about devs that create stuff for money more than.. well? creativity? their own purpose? Goals? To share? To make others feel whatnot? etc etc, but just for money? NO.. IF the dev likes futa stuff do it? Don't ask? If dev doesn't really? Then don't etc etc..
Devs that just try to follow the money ends up as.. meh, at least to me.
This is one of those devs. Did a few good games, at early stages, rest is just meh.
Also consider this.. He quitted a game because battle combat was more popular, tbh it was still a good game. That is this dev.
Rest of his games didn't become better so? I guess in a way.. It could have been an excuse..

Also feel free to hate on my comments, as im sick and tired of all your opinions, thanks :)
I'm trying to get back into it with new parodies and scene types, this and my last games were probably mid because i was trying to make a tower type thing and ran out of ideas midway lol.

I'm definitely trying to change my style starting with the LoL and Fate parody i'm working on Rn.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'm trying to get back into it with new parodies and scene types, this and my last games were probably mid because i was trying to make a tower type thing and ran out of ideas midway lol.

I'm definitely trying to change my style starting with the LoL and Fate parody i'm working on Rn.
I just want you to do your thing tbh, not caring so much of what other likes. I mean have that in mind but? Do your thing still.

Reactions: Thecatbred

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020

Futadom is very good... but josou seme is the real deal, trapdom is the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
That sounds awesome! What is the game called?
Its a fate thing, im trying to guage Fate, Pokeman, and Lol
Starting with Lol, next is Fate then Pokeman. If the gender type test works in Fate, i'll try it with Pokeman.

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
Is there something wrong with the save function in the window version? I tried in Joiplay but it doesn't work properly.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
How to win Cana mom ?
and Price character from which amine
Shes from some of my past original games.
Winning against Cana is possible if your submission level isn't too high (i think). And on the Dom mini branch too.

Reactions: trewyq
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes