3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Futa Reception?

• Yes.

• Yes but no butt stuff.

• I don't mind.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 23, 2020
Hi, I'll try the game soon. In regards to the futa question I prefer pegging than futa. A strap on is more natural and sexy than a fake dick in my opinion.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
MSQ 3D Remake V0.3.9, still not updated here.
Sorry, submitted now.
Hi, I'll try the game soon. In regards to the futa question I prefer pegging than futa. A strap on is more natural and sexy than a fake dick in my opinion.
I'll explore those in the near future
What are the scenes for the new update?
I forgot to pull it up, I'll add it now.

(ADDED TO CHANGE LOG)
- Fixed reported bugs and added indicators for the hidden room.
- Added 3 scenes with 1 extra variation.
Feats Armpit, Legs/boot, and Ass/Smell.
- Added extra story.
- Fixed more bugs.

Last edited:

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Sorry, submitted now.
I'll explore those in the near future
I forgot to pull it up, I'll add it now.

(ADDED TO CHANGE LOG)
- Fixed reported bugs and added indicators for the hidden room.
- Added 3 scenes with 1 extra variation.
Feats Armpit, Legs/boot, and Ass/Smell.
- Added extra story.
- Fixed more bugs.
Thanks for adding armpit scene!

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for adding armpit scene!
Haha np.

I find the scenes are a bit too short, but overall the game has potentional.
Well, thanks? I try to have the scene go for as long as i naturally can write... i'd rather not stretch it out too long, since writing scenes can take me hours and i can get pretty bored.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Haha np.

Well, thanks? I try to have the scene go for as long as i naturally can write... i'd rather not stretch it too long, since writing scenes can take me hours and i get pretty bored.
Oh no, I was referring to the H-scenes/lewd scenes, they're quite short and not very interactive, such as when you're defeated, there's no player interaction or choice of fetishes.
The story scenes are just fine actually, so like I said the game has potential. I'm just hoping for longer H-scenes and maybe relationship routes, that sort of thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I find the scenes are a bit too short, but overall the game has potentional.
Well, thanks? I try to have the scene go for as long as i naturally can write... i'd rather not stretch it out too long, since writing scenes can take me hours and i can get pretty bored.
Oh no, I was referring to the H-scenes/lewd scenes, they're quite short and not very interactive, such as when you're defeated, there's no player interaction or choice of fetishes.
The story scenes are just fine actually, so like I said the game has potential. I'm just hoping for longer H-scenes and maybe relationship routes, that sort of thing.
I loved the scenes in V 0.1. The scene wasn't too lengthy nor too short but with coming updates, scenes seem to be getting shorter and shorter. I think if you'd stick to scene lengths similar to the initial release, that would be great. Just some constructive criticism about what I felt playing each update.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
There's 3 to 4 updates worth of content rn, it's a 3dcg remake of a defunct 2dcg game by the same Dev.
I haven't heard of this or the origional before today but this one appears to be the better version. Sadly, I have been noticing this dev's long trail of abandoned games. :(

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I haven't heard of this or the origional before today but this one appears to be the better version. Sadly, I have been noticing this dev's long trail of abandoned games. :(
Yah, hard to keep a game going for a very long time without sufficient support (Had 5 patrons at the time), only very few games have ACTUALLY been abandoned... Pokeman Quest 2 was finished but the thread owner was Soo lazy they didn't bother updating the title.

Rebel Island's last update got corrupted so dev decided to reboot the entire thing rather than miss an update, it's completed now.

Other games you haven't heard of are just either free pilots (patrons chose which games were continued), or the one troll game (Connor from Detroit become human... does Something).

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Sorry to hear about Rebel Island getting corrupted. I am glad that the new and improved one is out though.

As for the uncompleted games, I wish there were a tag for test runs. The standard "Abandoned" tag is very misleading in this case.

So far I've only played a couple of their old Rebel Classic games but I really liked the characters and the scenes so far.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
As for the uncompleted games, I wish there were a tag for test runs. The standard "Abandoned" tag is very misleading in this case.

So far I've only played a couple of their old Rebel Classic games but I really liked the characters and the scenes so far.
Yah, am currently trying to get pokeman quest 2 final up again, hopefully this time the mods will fix the title ha ha.

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate that.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Godshunter93

Oct 13, 2019
When i fight with the first girl the screen turn red. I take the item to unlock the door but i can't use It. It is a bug?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes