Seeking MtF without forced chasity & Sub

r88nel

Feb 24, 2019
Hey there, hoping some people can help out with this. I love the Transformation games but most seem obsessed with trying to make your character a sex crazed sissy or trans girl that can't actually have sex with the only sexual organ they have. I have played The Secretary and love it despite the later game forcing you to be in Chasity at work at all times but most with most games there's not even an option. If there is its there some reward system requiring forced actions to stay out of Chasity. At least in the secretary you can learn how to remove your Chasity cage when not at work. I have recently started playing The good Son and so far it seems great but it seems like every other transformation game seems to think a Chasity cage is some integral part of trans or Fem D/s play along with being a cuck. I get that some people love the aspect of cages but... most of D/s doesn't involve something that effectively stops half the group from enjoying themselves and most these games designer seems to build games that seems confused as to what actual negative and positive reinforcement is. I

So are there any others here with that enjoy transformation and sissi/feminization games were you can actually have sex with both genders and not be in forced Chasity for most the game. Ones were your not exclusively a sub would be great since Switches are a real thing to.

Reactions: S-G-H and doujin1