EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner 1.jpg

Overview:
In "Succubus Contract," you are a young man who just recently turned 18. One perfectly ordinary day, he and his best friend, Tom, head to a club where they intend to relax, unwind and meet girls. At the club, MC meets a seemingly inconspicuous girl. They have a drink and have a nice chat, after which their conversation develops into something more. Our hero has no idea that this girl is actually a succubus. He hopes he will have a hot night with this beauty, so he is willing to do anything to get her into bed. The succubus was counting on that. Looking the hero in the eye, she offered her terms, to which the MC immediately agreed, as he didn't think there could be any hidden meaning in her words. After sealing the contract with a passionate kiss, they walked out of the nightclub into the night. That ordinary day becomes the most magical night of our hero's life. The next morning, he realizes he is no longer a male but a female. From that moment on, his adventure begins, full of new experiences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-07
Release Date: 2023-03-16
Developer: Stick4Luck - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24.0
Language: English, Russian
Sequel: Succubus Contract II
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

Gameplay:

Succubus Contract - II:

Attention!
In version 0.11.4, you have to start a new game. This is due to the addition of the gallery. All details are described in my Patreon page. I also recommend reading the post about how you can save time when starting a new game - "
"

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED* -
Update Only*

Extra: Gallery Unlocker*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
FAN Signature
sleep world fff 5.png wilsonwork 107.png codydom 31.png tomdate 70.png kris succub 17.jpg home tom 15.png day 2.jpg kris succub 14.png bar4.png motel room 7.png kristin room 8.png kt room 9.png room averia 15.jpg room averia 24.jpg room averia 29.jpg toilet 17.jpg home cody 13.png home cody 27.png home wilson 54.png backhome 10.png photosession 19.png library 19.png datew 24.png datew 58.png datew 59.png showerav 41.png tomdate 17.png newdress 68.png codydom 5.png wilsonwork 16.png wilsonwork 63.png sleep world 20.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just took a look, but first thing is you need a more obvious spot to switch to English. I found out where I could but just clicking on random words until I found the spot where I could switch. I think you need to add at the very start a language choice to make that easier.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I played what there is of it and it is short but this is a first start. It was ok, but the English needs work. Most of it I could puzzle out but some of it I just honestly had no clue what was being said and some of it is still in Russian. Other suggestions.
1) More choices, you get like 3 if I recall in the whole thing. Mostly it is just clicking to the next scene. Add choices to the club, add a few girls to hit on with choices, add a choice to dance or try and dance with a girl etc.
2) Kris seems to take the change a bit to well, I think most guys would freak out a bit more, same with his friend. But this could be due to the english translation issues.
3) I would suggest adding in mental changes where Kris feels himself wanting to do stuff, like maybe feel turned on by his friend not realizinghow good looking he is etc, and then mentally freaking out why he is thinking that way etc.
4) I am guessing the girl in the bar is the succubus? If so maybe make it so she teases and taunts Kris after he hits on her and then tells him women are not just sex objects or something and that he needs to have a lesson or something. But maybe you have a reason for how it happens now, not sure.

That is my suggestions and critics, nice little start, curious what you have planned long term for it.

May 30, 2017
Your patreon needs way more info:
- What is your release schedule?
- What are your future plans for the game?
- How early is the early access for the $15 tier?
- What does full library access mean in the $50 tier

- "Upon reaching this mark, the game will be updated much more often and the translation will become more qualitative." You should maybe change that $500 patron goal to be less ironic. Also the idea that you won't fix the game or make it make sense until you get $500 a month, while sitting on a very very very early 0.01 (with no info on when updates will be out), is pretty problematic.

- Your tier structure isn't going to get you anywhere. No one is going to give a first time dev with this quality of product $15 a month for early access, particularly when you don't explain what that even means. Until you have a better and longer product you should probs reduce it to $5 or even $3 and then add one or two more mid range tiers.

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
not a bad start but i did find a couple of things that could be done
1) during parts i found Russian instead of English
2) only 3 or 4 choices so far could have been a couple of more but still not bad
3) some of the poses/facial expressions seemed to be off i am sure that it will be fixed over time

over a pretty good start

viss828

Jun 21, 2018
That is my suggestions and critics, nice little start, curious what you have planned long term for it.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
A nice start, although it is very small. The theme of transformation is very nice, although hardly used in other productions. Until now, for me, the best used in Rad Science, despite the fact that the project is not finished, unfortunately it will probably remain so. That's why I like to look at topics like this and keep my fingers crossed to make something cool. I look forward to the next updates. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I noticed there are a few bits of Russian dialogue left in the English translation. As for the game itself, it's different for me not played many transformation games and I now understand the male MC look especially that hair :LOL:

Reactions: Stick4Luck

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..first release was all of 30 seconds...so..gave it a second chance hoping the second would be the start of actual gaming...WELL.....RUN FORREST RUN!! unavoidable transformation into a dame and unavoidable getting fucked by your male friend...so..thats a "hell no" for me...

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
MOre or less what I said before stands. There is more parts still in Russian in the new stuff.

The text is what needs the most work. For the most part I can figure out what is going on but often you loose something of the immersion because the text in English is just off.

Still in the first part I would like to see more stuff at the club or at the very least have the girl you talk to at the bar shown sitting at the bar when you talk to her, stuff like that.

It is a interesting game though. Maybe you can get help from someone to help you with the translations.

Reactions: Stick4Luck

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The game starts off in Russian. If you don't know how to switch it to English from the starting menu click the 3rd button down then on the top right switch it to English.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
ok..first release was all of 30 seconds...so..gave it a second chance hoping the second would be the start of actual gaming...WELL.....RUN FORREST RUN!! unavoidable transformation into a dame and unavoidable getting fucked by your male friend...so..thats a "hell no" for me...
i was wondering if the transformation was optional considering is tagged male protagonist...

Stick4Luck you should warn in the op that male protagonist is just for a short time seen that transformation is forced, it will be nice for people that dont like that type of game to be warned, i almost download the game thinking it was optional considering it have the male protagonist tag.
Good luck with the game anyways.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes