batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hot chicks, especially the MC, but the render quality goes from good to bad in a matter of seconds and despite the story being interesting, with the gender switch, succubus stuff and all, the ENGRISH is quite distracting. It's really so bad it's funny.

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
There was a RAGS game with the same premise which was really good; can’t remember the name though

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Lesbians and supernatural characters could have been really good, if they just left out the transformation stuff, made the protagonist truely female and also left out the male encounters.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019
Hello, great story, would love to see femdom/lesdom scenarios where the MC might sometime be at the receiving end and sometime be at the giving end :whistle:

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
What is it with these file transfer sites? Anon comes up as a dangerous page, Gdrive says I'm not allowed to download it, and Racaty is so slow it's like you've been frozen in time.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
What is it with these file transfer sites? Anon comes up as a dangerous page, Gdrive says I'm not allowed to download it, and Racaty is so slow it's like you've been frozen in time.
I would be happy to upload to MEGA and other sites if my country had not blocked them:cry: I can't stay on a huge number of sites:cautious:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice game (y)
Now, don't mind me refusing ALL men and only accept females... Because even if he is in a female body, he is still male after all... I hope I will not miss too much content by punshing every males making a move on the MC :ROFLMAO:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
An interesting game but I'm afraid that she/he will turn into a mindless slut after some time.
There was something the succubus said and because of this, I try to refuse all men and women. ^^

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Good game, i liked it, one of the best M2F 3DCG I've played, even if there are some issues with the plot. How did the MC live alone without any money ? Can't his father send him some ? Why stop at a motel before going to the university after a bus ride (that one can be explained but you need to do it in game) ?

But it needs a way better translation, sometimes it was very hard to understand what you wanted to convey. And you have to work better on differenciating dialogues and thoughts, and occasionally the person speaking is not the right one.

There is also a disconnection between text and renders at the first meeting with the principal, MC and his friend are staying at the closed door when they are speaking to him.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Good game, i liked it, one of the best M2F 3DCG I've played, even if there are some issues with the plot. How did the MC live alone without any money ? Can't his father send him some ? Why stop at a motel before going to the university after a bus ride (that one can be explained but you need to do it in game) ?

But it needs a way better translation, sometimes it was very hard to understand what you wanted to convey. And you have to work better on differenciating dialogues and thoughts, and occasionally the person speaking is not the right one.

There is also a disconnection between text and renders at the first meeting with the principal, MC and his friend are staying at the closed door when they are speaking to him.
Thank you, it's a pleasure :)
These are mostly translation difficulties. But thank you for pointing out some flaws. I'll think about what I can do about it.

Wet

Jan 26, 2018
Big fan of this, I really like the story you've got going here. Only complaint would be the translations are pretty rough in some areas and it sometimes feels like something is missing in the conversations.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Big fan of this, I really like the story you've got going here. Only complaint would be the translations are pretty rough in some areas and it sometimes feels like something is missing in the conversations.
What's missing is an translator:D Thank you so much for your kind words!

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Alrighty there are quite a few bugs in the newer content. Here's what I have so far.

• If you don't take the ride from the creep, there is still soliloquy about how she got herself a personal driver.
  • When they first arrive at school the images become offset from the dialogue. They talk as if they've arrived at the door before the images. They begin the conversation with the dean while still outside, etc. The images line back up at the scene change.
  • the first image of the shopping trip "shop 22" is incorrectly named "show shop 22" in the files. Correcting the name clears the error.
  • When the MC returns to the room to a rude surprise, there is an error less easy to bypass. "story003.rpy" line 613 throws a syntax error.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll add more as I find them.

EDIT: one more:
  • Just after the scene referenced above, "Averia" is referred to as "Averie" - note: Averia is not a typical english name while Averie is. Of course, her name is whatever you decide ^.^

Finally, it would be easier to read if the parts said out loud were distinguished better from the stage directions and thoughts. Maybe italicize thoughts and be more consistent with not showing a name over stage directions?

I am enjoying the game enough to bother with all this error checking though so that's good! Keep up the good work (but maybe test a little more). I look forward to updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stick4Luck

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Alrighty there are quite a few bugs in the newer content. Here's what I have so far.

• If you don't take the ride from the creep, there is still soliloquy about how she got herself a personal driver.
  • When they first arrive at school the images become offset from the dialogue. They talk as if they've arrived at the door before the images. They begin the conversation with the dean while still outside, etc. The images line back up at the scene change.
  • the first image of the shopping trip "shop 22" is incorrectly named "show shop 22" in the files. Correcting the name clears the error.
  • When the MC returns to the room to a rude surprise, there is an error less easy to bypass. "story003.rpy" line 613 throws a syntax error.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll add more as I find them.

Finally, it would be easier to read if the parts said out loud were distinguished better from the stage directions and thoughts. Maybe italicize thoughts and be more consistent with not showing a name over stage directions?

I am enjoying the game enough to bother with all this error checking though so that's good! Keep up the good work (but maybe test a little more). I look forward to updates.
Thank you! Very helpful comments! :)

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes