nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
really looking forward to the next update, this could be something special.
here and there, their is missing english translation and instead their is russian language in its place

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
So another game where the female protagonist will be turned into a slut/whore (whatever you will call this) just for another reason. Meh...
What's good is, for now, you can avoid somewhat sexual encounters but my guess is, this will not be so in the future.
You will not be satisfied, said the succubus, damn. This said all.

Well, good luck with your game. There sure are people out there who appreciate games with this genre.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Finally got around to playing this and even with the Engrish, I found this enjoyable. Just need to get you a translator and this will be really good.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
ok..first release was all of 30 seconds...so..gave it a second chance hoping the second would be the start of actual gaming...WELL.....RUN FORREST RUN!! unavoidable transformation into a dame and unavoidable getting fucked by your male friend...so..thats a "hell no" for me...
He did not have sex with his friend, this friend molested but no more.
I will clarify the following updates.
in this story, not everything is as simple as it seems at first glance;)

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
MOre or less what I said before stands. There is more parts still in Russian in the new stuff.

The text is what needs the most work. For the most part I can figure out what is going on but often you loose something of the immersion because the text in English is just off.

Still in the first part I would like to see more stuff at the club or at the very least have the girl you talk to at the bar shown sitting at the bar when you talk to her, stuff like that.

It is a interesting game though. Maybe you can get help from someone to help you with the translations.
Yes, I will correct the first part with all its images, maybe I will make the translation better, but I can not do the perfect translation :cry:
+ Translation takes a lot of time.
I need a professional in my field.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah that is why I said you might ask to see if anyone was willing to help you with it. If I wasn't already the head writer on Girl Life I would offer but that takes up all my time. Someone else might be willing to help you though if you ask.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's time we lost our virginity.

You probably would of lost it by now if you didn't go around looking like a pretty gay boy and your friend didn't look like he just picked up a ugly ass toupee from the gutter that has been there for the last 5 years and decided to slap it on his head.

Mc must of been really really desperate if he couldn't see from her face that she's not from this world.

If you pick 3 shots of vodka later when she's retracting his steps she goes to the bartender and orders 3 mugs of beer instead of 3 shots of vodka.

Kind of looks like most males in this are gay/gay looking. You have the MC his toupee wearing friend and the bartender.

I edited the MC's name to pretty gay boy and his friends name to toupee wearing gay boy.

At the end you met a black dude so you know where it's going to be going in the next update. Wonder when it'll switch to no choices and you are forced to just take her around to get molested and raped by every turd in the game?

One spot when you first meet the friend that day after waking up both of them say the same line one right after the other.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dec 28 at 11:16am
Upcoming Update 0.3
  • This update is scheduled for late January 2020.
    What will be done:
    • In it, I plan to redesign the game in a visual form.
    • Correct translation.
    • Add updated images for previous versions.
    • Costomize the main menu.
    • Finalize the storyline for my patrons
    • Make a full big update version 0.3

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
HAHA
I remember this one
:ROFLMAO:

Gonna give it another try later

Where's his/her dad?
We need a dad in this

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Plot's interesting and it looks great.

Sadly the content isn't for me. If i'm playing female I want immersion time and I don't do dick so i'll bow out.

It does look like it's going to be one of those corruption game types where the girl turns into a cock hungry cum guzzler and those tend to find a decent audience if it's presented well.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was wondering why there was a download option at the main menu. Dev might want to change that to just 'Load' still a few bit's of Russian text in the English dialogue as well but it's looking good nice enough game. Which as I've said before needs a few more females.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Overall it has potential for a good game, i think not only the translation needs some work which hopefully the dev will work on but the storyline itself, the storyline is in itself very choppy, therefore was really hard to kinda get into the story of what was told. there were some mispelled words or dialogue; which im sure the dev will correct later on, if he hasnt found them yet.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes