JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Sorry, I already fixed this typo.
Super fun game, wish there were more like it. It would be neat if the MC starts to prefer the new .... her she will then slowly turn into a succubus herself if she gets too used to her new body "wink or has a choice to turn into a succubus later on in the story. Regardless of where the Story goes, it is super fun.

So Cheers to the hard work.

Reactions: Stick4Luck

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I liked the game, would recommend an editor/proofreader though. Starting out at 63 on the list.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Stick4Luck

It seems for me that the peoples names are being shown as character_lines instead of their name when using the English version so I'll just edit their names as I see them. MC's best friend got renamed to toupee wearing loser.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Stick4Luck

It seems for me that the peoples names are being shown as character_lines instead of their name when using the English version so I'll just edit their names as I see them. MC's best friend got renamed to toupee wearing loser.
It is necessary to start a new game, then "character_lines" will not appear.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Stick4Luck

That was from starting a new game as I had no save files to use. I just renamed everyone by editing the script file and while I was in there I also removed all of the renpy rollback prevention brackets from the script files as well.

Reactions: Purple Lagoon

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Stick4Luck

That was from starting a new game as I had no save files to use. I just renamed everyone by editing the script file and while I was in there I also removed all of the renpy rollback prevention brackets from the script files as well.
Yup same here. Started first from a save file, then did a new start.
In both cases no names were displayed. Instead it said "Character line" or something like that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems pretty good and so far I have been able to avoid the dick as I'm not interested in the toupee wearing best friend or the black dude. I liked the events with the girl from school and Cody.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NicolasJ

May 6, 2017
Yup same here. Started first from a save file, then did a new start.
In both cases no names were displayed. Instead it said "Character line" or something like that.
Close, restart the game application and start a new game, don't load a old save game. That works for me.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
don't know if it's a bug or the end of the game , but when you're done with the black dude and go out , if you didn't pick the "pervert' phone number ( the man with the car ) the game go back to main menu

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
don't know if it's a bug or the end of the game , but when you're done with the black dude and go out , if you didn't pick the "pervert' phone number ( the man with the car ) the game go back to main menu
Yes it's the end, it should say so

Close, restart the game application and start a new game, don't load a old save game. That works for me.
Yes but there is still a bug though, if you return to the main menu and start a new game the names are unloaded

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Just took a look, but first thing is you need a more obvious spot to switch to English. I found out where I could but just clicking on random words until I found the spot where I could switch. I think you need to add at the very start a language choice to make that easier.
Very neat Story. Succubus, Transformation. Always intrigued by Demons and bargains in corruption games. All that is missing is Vampires to really drive home that the Heroine is not in Kansas anymore. LOL. She is now in a world where Succubus and the Supernatural exist. Who knows Vampires could be the offspring of the Succubus. Regardless. Great Story.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
To Developer: Stick4Luck
Version: 0.5 Inglês
I started from scratch I had never played this game.
Hey developer, I chose the English language to play when I was with friend Tom at the bar, so I found the girl and made the choice of drinks it was wrong .... I just ignored it and continued ... after this instead of entering the subtitles started to enter only codes.
Please look at the 2 photos .... I got discouraged and stopped too many errors and captions in codes !!!! :unsure:(n)
---------------------------------------------------
Error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story001.rpy", line 263, in script
$ SceneText = getTextFromFile("languages/"+persistent.language+"/story001/story_01_choice_01.txt")
File "game/story001.rpy", line 263, in <module>
$ SceneText = getTextFromFile("languages/"+persistent.language+"/story001/story_01_choice_01.txt")
File "game/language_setup.rpy", line 18, in getTextFromFile
yourData = renpy.file(filename).read().decode("utf-8")
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xea in position 61: invalid continuation byte
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png

Last edited:

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
To Developer: Stick4Luck
Version: 0.5 Inglês
I started from scratch I had never played this game.
Hey developer, I chose the English language to play when I was with friend Tom at the bar, so I found the girl and made the choice of drinks it was wrong .... I just ignored it and continued ... after this instead of entering the subtitles started to enter only codes.
Please look at the 2 photos .... I got discouraged and stopped too many errors and captions in codes !!!! :unsure:(n)
---------------------------------------------------
Error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story001.rpy", line 263, in script
File "game/story001.rpy", line 263, in <module>
File "game/language_setup.rpy", line 18, in getTextFromFile
yourData = renpy.file(filename).read().decode("utf-8")
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xea in position 61: invalid continuation byte
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 826100 View attachment 826101 View attachment 826102 View attachment 826103 View attachment 826104 View attachment 826105 View attachment 826107 View attachment 826109 View attachment 826110
I will definitely fix it. I don't know how it works, but when I checked the game for the first time, everything worked fine, but as soon as I pressed "start game" again, I had similar errors.

Reactions: Moricano

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just checking to see if this might be a game i'll like, tags say male protag, can you switch back to your male half during play or are you stuck in a female form?

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes