Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
It can be if you're not on any path of the new scenes. But you have the waking up the day after the club, and in addition you have
- a photo shoot with Wilson if you accepted his offer
- a masturbation scene with the dildo Averia gave you if you didn't use it right away with her, if you choose so
- a scene with Tom if you didn't go to Wilson's or Cody's
Is it a femdom scene with tom ? :LOL:

Nov 10, 2020
Just took a look, but first thing is you need a more obvious spot to switch to English. I found out where I could but just clicking on random words until I found the spot where I could switch. I think you need to add at the very start a language choice to make that easier.
Is there anything new in this update

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there anything new in this update
So far each update has a few more scenes than the previous. Like most of these games there typically isn't a lot of new scenes per update as it takes awhile to get the new art. I can't remember just how many new scenes there was but a few.

Nov 10, 2020
So far each update has a few more scenes than the previous. Like most of these games there typically isn't a lot of new scenes per update as it takes awhile to get the new art. I can't remember just how many new scenes there was but a few.
Yeah I have played it... When will the next update will be posted? Egaroy waiting for it

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
shit ren´py game about transformation? it is not something u see daily...

game made by russian where u r fucked (or fucking) by transformed person....

shit it must be national kink :D

• Angry
Reactions: Stick4Luck

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Other than a couple of typing errors that I notice, I like where this is going. Certainly has promise, and Busty Quinn is a definate love for me. Tom, sorry brah, too perverdom for me.

Makeza

Oct 1, 2020
Dang, this is something fresh, I don't remember seeing single dude-transforming-to-hottie-stories so far, but certainly this 0.7.2 looks promising so far. o_O

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Succubus Contract [v0.7.2] [Stick4Luck] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 803.79 MB
Original MAC Size: 786.38 MB

Compressed PC Size: 68.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 51.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
This last update is the worst so far, with forced sex and the game assuming that something happened with Wilson

For the second, I assume it's a bug and it will be fixed, but for the forced sex, I really hate it.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Transformation from male to female followed by quality female protagonist gameplay in Renpy? The only thing that could have ruined this game was if it was too cheesy or had crappy CG scenes. But the 3D models are fantastic, the h-scenes are top quality and the writing that is there so far is equally good (ignoring a few translation issues).

I look forward to future updates of this game, keep up the good work. I usually try to include some constructive criticism in my comments but I honestly can't think of any at this time. You already clearly have multiple pathways included and hopefully in future we will see these fleshed out to have alternative paths depending on how you treat different characters.

Keep up the good work!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
good game but very short and goes very slowly,I have not even seen a sex scene with a man.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
good game but very short and goes very slowly,I have not even seen a sex scene with a man.
I'm beginning to worry that some people just can't see "my efforts". For this case i create a category "Playthrough" in discord server
So, come in at your leisure :)

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For me it's short but that's mostly because I actively avoid the D. I'm not interested in the toupee wearing friend and not interested in the black dude. I have had scenes with Cody but couldn't seem to get the one scene with Averia and it closed at the end of the library scene.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes