caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: sagolerap58

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
How to get fisting at the end, in the shower?

Russian unofficial? Statistics icons crash the game or switch to English

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
How to get fisting at the end, in the shower?

Russian unofficial? Statistics icons crash the game or switch to English
Russian is the source and official language. I understand that you have errors in the Russian version, I will check it and fix it if necessary. To get fisting, you need to have 4 or more levels of dominant.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Yes, there has just been a public release. You can follow the news on the Discord server if you like : )

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed android port of
Succubus Contract [v0.7.9]
Download:
Join my for more ports and mods

Reactions: Alvira and Ripson

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Succubus Contract [v0.7.9] Stick4Luck

Original Size Win/Linux: 914 MB
Original Size Mac: 897 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 73 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 56 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
For me it's short but that's mostly because I actively avoid the D. I'm not interested in the toupee wearing friend and not interested in the black dude. I have had scenes with Cody but couldn't seem to get the one scene with Averia and it closed at the end of the library scene.
For some reason, you need to agree to be Wilson's girlfriend in order to get the shower scene with Averia.

Also, I didn't see any new content in 0.7.9, it still ended after the shower scene, is that correct?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
NateGrey

I have no clue as I haven't played this version yet and I probably never will because it looks like it's only content with his toupee wearing friend.

It could be a fuck up in the script or not I have no clue.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmm, on my first runthrough I was trying to be dominant, and avoid stuff with guys and it was alright, but pretty short... second time I had her agree to everything and there was obviously a ton more content... but I'm not sure why I couldn't have the shower scene with Averia the first time around, I was being intimate with her before, and she said she doesn't mind sharing so it couldn't have been about me fucking Cody (especially as you still get it if you fuck Wilson, though that's not my preferred route)...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
longjohngold

NateGrey stated above that to get the shower scene you have to agree to be wilting Wilson's girlfriend for some fucking reason. I think it must be a mistake in the script as why would you be able to avoid all of the dick only to be forced to be a turds girlfriend just to get a scene with a girl. A person could always just try to console cheat to get the scene and then turn the girlfriend to Wilting Wilson back off.

Reactions: longjohngold

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Liked This Game from Day 1! (prologue).
Good Story concept; had potential.
Hated Tom (still do); Because He feels that Because His 'Best Friend' Is Now a Female
That HE Should be allowed to have Sex with her! "His Right", blah, blah, blah,...
The 2nd or 3rd time I tried playing this, after a 'New Update';
The game kept 'slipping' into Russian dialog/text.
We are now at v0.7.9; willing to give Game Another chance.
Tom Is a Douche-bag, and I HOPE that there will be ways to Avoid him.
(according to Changelog though, that would be a "NO"!)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
longjohngold

NateGrey stated above that to get the shower scene you have to agree to be wilting Wilson's girlfriend for some fucking reason. I think it must be a mistake in the script as why would you be able to avoid all of the dick only to be forced to be a turds girlfriend just to get a scene with a girl. A person could always just try to console cheat to get the scene and then turn the girlfriend to Wilting Wilson back off.
Ah thanks, yeah it made no sense to me, hopefully that gets changed... like I said I did a run through with the MC as a cumpdump just to see what content I'd missed and was surprised that scene wasn't in my first one... but for a first/main playthrough I'd be doing it how you'd probably go about it if it ever happened, avoiding all the dudes and trying to see what kinda lewd stuff you could squeeze outta every hot girl around.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
longjohngold

I as well do only a female only run and I'm passing on this update as it's only content with that toupee wearing friend. If it's still like that in the next update I'll just console cheat to get the scene and then turn it back off again after the scene or console jump to the scene if I can.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes