Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
the update is very short, not even 5 minutes,or did I make a mistake?
Depends on your path. But this is the public version. The last two pics in the starter message are from the patreon version and it haves a little more content.
BTW be careful if you search for succubus contract in the internet. There is a second game with that name that is final and is a puzzle game.

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Patrons Only
Not Patreon only - paying only. You'll find the game on itch.io uploaded from the Dev and for a minimum price of 1$ you can download the full version. It's about 1.7GB against 1.3GB for the public version and when you download the zip is called "*patreon*.zip" .

Reactions: Stick4Luck

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8.4 Public APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Folks, could someone who played the game please tell me how much lesbian content is there so far? Or if you can play the game full lesbian.

I would thank you a lot.
Haven't played the last 2 updates, but there was a handful of lesbian scenes and is possible to go full lesbian (once you've turned into a female.) Those who've played the most recent updates may be able to give more info, but from what I remember I'd say feel safe to jump in and enjoy it.

Nagato0147

May 23, 2018
It's taking forever for him to release the public 0.9.0 update I almost giving up on searching and nothing.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
It's taking forever for him to release the public 0.9.0 update I almost giving up on searching and nothing.
Yes, my Patreon page describes all the problems that caused me to delay releasing the update. And it will be in the public access on May 6.

Reactions: geordie

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Where is the android version?
Personally, I do not make official ports to android, but sometimes I have help with that. Right now there's an android port on my Patreon page, but it's only for version 0.9.0 (patreon only).
I already responded to your post and wrote to the person who handles the android port. I think it will be ready tomorrow.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is great.I expected the update to be greater,is small why is it for the public?

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
the game is great.I expected the update to be greater,is small why is it for the public?
Thank you. In the last public update, some of the content was cut, in this update the cut part is available and it is combined with some of the new content. And by my calculations, the public version of the game contains one standard-sized update, but without the final part, which is available to all patrons. I think that's pretty fair to everyone :)

• Sad
Reactions: Alvira

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can he become succubus in the end? I mean female for ever? It will be awsome.

Last edited:
Reactions: anime66
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes