HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Strange think happend: after tge scene in the attached image the game jumped out to the start screen. I also attached the save from where I started this 8.8 update to play. View attachment 1188501
I thought that was the end of the update for the route I'm on. (Avoiding all sexual encounters/actions.)
Strange we have the same end.
In your case, you should tell on what route you are so the Dev can tell you if this is the end for the route or not.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
i just want to said that the game is really hot , but there not too much characters development , no too many option and the story run pretty much in the same direction of corruption thats matter what you choose.
any way funny

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Oof. Why the fuck do you tag a game "male protagonist" when it really isn't. And no, "Male magically transformed into a female" isn't the same.

So yah. fix that tag so this game will stop popping up on the latest update page for me.
Maybe you should not bark at the wrong tree, the base gender you start with is male and the option to change back is still in the story available - ask the admin or make a suggestion to add the tags transformed protagonist (m>f) and transformed protagonist (f>m) or transformed MC or something like that.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Oof. Why the fuck do you tag a game "male protagonist" when it really isn't. And no, "Male magically transformed into a female" isn't the same.

So yah. fix that tag so this game will stop popping up on the latest update page for me.
You are the first to be outraged about this.
Seanthiar is right. You are starting to play for a man, and the MC has the mind of a man who adapts to the situation.
And by the way, did it bother you that in all the images attached to the game, the MC is in a female form? And only in the first image is he in a male body. Maybe I should change the game description, but nothing more.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
i just want to said that the game is really hot , but there not too much characters development , no too many option and the story run pretty much in the same direction of corruption thats matter what you choose.
any way funny
Thank you. At the moment, there really aren't as many choices as we would like. But the most interesting is yet to come. I'm focusing on the storyline, the election at the moment as a nice bonus and the ability to choose content (such as sex with males or females)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pede rasta 1

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I thought that was the end of the update for the route I'm on. (Avoiding all sexual encounters/actions.)
Strange we have the same end.
In your case, you should tell on what route you are so the Dev can tell you if this is the end for the route or not.
I want to follow the same route, but I prefer to know before I start that I can finish the game avoiding them all.

Reactions: HorizonD

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Please put in a save warning page at the end of the content on each update. Most of us want to save at the end so we can pick up from where we left off. Falling off the cliff like that made me load an automatic save and then skip until just before I got kicked out. If I forget to do this, I will forget that the automatic save is newer than my last manual save when the next update comes out.

Reactions: HorizonD

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Please put in a save warning page at the end of the content on each update. Most of us want to save at the end so we can pick up from where we left off. Falling off the cliff like that made me load an automatic save and then skip until just before I got kicked out. If I forget to do this, I will forget that the automatic save is newer than my last manual save when the next update comes out.
That's an interesting idea. I'll do it ;)

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
any way funny

True it feels like whatever you choose it ends the same way... Like the choices don't matter at all...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Succubus Contract [v0.9.0 Patreon] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.30 GB: -

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 116 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 82 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
Why pretend though? This game does not have a male protagonist when 99% of the time you are playing as a female.... You put the male protagonist tag in there because you wanted more people to play the game and knew people much prefer playing as a male as most of the players of games are male. I don't blame ya, but lying about it aint cool yo.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Why pretend though? This game does not have a male protagonist when 99% of the time you are playing as a female.... You put the male protagonist tag in there because you wanted more people to play the game and knew people much prefer playing as a male as most of the players of games are male. I don't blame ya, but lying about it aint cool yo.
I wasn't checking the rules here recently, but afaik, if there is even a tiny amount of content that is played as male protagonist - you HAVE to use that tag.

Reactions: Stick4Luck

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
well still a male mind in a female body, even i think it turn very fast to a hot girl

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes