Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Succubus Contract [v0.9.4 Public] [Stick4Luck] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.40 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 121 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.36 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 87.3 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the search contain to many "should" and "may"...just to be clear: Is it possible to play a pure lesbian and avoid dicks as soon as the own is gone?
And can i stay like this or is the story focused on becoming a guy again?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Depending on how you play, he is somewhat into males, but the sexuality can be up to you in this game.
Hmm...the search contain to many "should" and "may"...just to be clear: Is it possible to play a pure lesbian and avoid dicks as soon as the own is gone?
And can i stay like this or is the story focused on becoming a guy again?
For now you can avoid having a relationship with all the characters, male or female. I think you can go a totally lesbian route with Cody without too much trouble by simply turning the guys off.

In my case, I have managed not to have a relationship (and sex scenes) with any character.

Reactions: Virulenz

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Just love this one, "Stranger: I'm your roommate, I live in the next room" No no no, A Roommate = you live in the same room, you dun live next door or down the road

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
Question, does this game still end at the mall with this update? I tried twice to get, and it keeps ending at the mall after receiving two gifts and checking social media.

Reactions: Kokainzz

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Question, does this game still end at the mall with this update? I tried twice to get, and it keeps ending at the mall after receiving two gifts and checking social media.
It shouldn't be. Renewal depends entirely on the excitement that appears if you hook up with Cody or Wilson.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Near all paths are closed. The only way to progress through the game is to "agree" to everything and every proposal. Hard Paass

Reactions: Vechernyaya

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Near all paths are closed. The only way to progress through the game is to "agree" to everything and every proposal. Hard Paass
I have said no to everyone, so the game hasn't progressed for a while in my case.

Kokainzz

Oct 18, 2019
Having your same problem. Even if I start from scratch, it quits after the mall.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes