kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
For now I think not much ... Refusing the date with Tom, deciding not to do the photoshoot neither go to the club with Wilson (which in principle prevents you from meeting Cody from what I have read), allows you to avoid completely any sex scene that exists in the game at now. But nothing new has been added for a few updates, so I guess I'm going to have to keep waiting.

In any case, I hope we can finish the game without the MC having a single sex scene.
I have the feeling you already finished it :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I may be very strange, but in this game what calls me the most is to do the opposite of what the succubus wants.
Hey, I can see the appeal in resisting a dark being. I don't think that's strange, just seems unfortunate that it doesn't appear to have much content.
I would say that 99% of the games I play, I do it as I would do irl, morally and that's why I stay away from most of corruption, cheating and blackmail games. This one is different though because of the change, and untill He isn't forced to sell his body, I'll keep playing and enjoying it. If things change and there isn't a path where I can stay away from it, I'll simply stop playing without any problem. It's just not my thing.
I kinda go with how the character feels, in a lot of games.
So if he's a bit of an asshole, I'll play as a bit of an asshole. Or, if he's a nice guy, then I'll make the appropriate corresponding choices of behaviour, or conversation.
But sometimes it's fun to take the nice guy & turn him into an asshole!

As I say, it generally depends on the character & how they're written.
If they do not have a defined personality, then I'll generally apply my own morality to it.
If they do have a defined character type, then I'll often play as that type, to stay in character.
But it's definitely fun to try out alternative choices, like if you've played nice guy then suddenly just turn on someone.
Their reaction can be very funny!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey, I can see the appeal in resisting a dark being. I don't think that's strange, just seems unfortunate that it doesn't appear to have much content.
The truth is that the content is rather scarce, in that you are right.

I have the feeling you already finished it :)
I hope you're wrong, but the way the game is progressing, it wouldn't be too strange either.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I loved this game and then, for some reason, after 9.4 came out, it goes to the mall after being paid, and quits. The update did not help. I am sad.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Stick4Luck

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I loved this game and then, for some reason, after 9.4 came out, it goes to the mall after being paid, and quits. The update did not help. I am sad.
Thank you. In this update, I fixed this bug, try loading your save at the place where the MC is going to leave the store. It should work.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So is there a pure Lesbo path? If I was a straight guy, and got turned into a chick, I don't think I'd magically turn gay, I'd probably still be into chicks. So is there an option to never touch a dick? That would be awesome. ;)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
So is there a pure Lesbo path? If I was a straight guy, and got turned into a chick, I don't think I'd magically turn gay, I'd probably still be into chicks. So is there an option to never touch a dick? That would be awesome. ;)
I think exactly the same.

Technically, yes. You can play without touching a single dick.
I played up to 2 updates ago and only got cunnilingus by another girl. That's all. I absolutely refused all romantic/sexual contact with men. I think to go the route of one of the girls you have to have fucked a man. From what I saw in the playtroughs, lesbian content is "hidden" behind sexual content with men. As I said, I only got one lesbian scene. That's what makes me think that. But I could be wrong. If the developer can clarify this, that would be cool.

Reactions: Bloodguard

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
MtF transformation is one of the fetishes I find interesting so I have tried this game. So far the best part is the wonderful character models. The transformed MC really is quite attractive and actually looks like a female version of the starting character. I look forward to see where this goes. In far too many of this type of game the transformed MC becomes a stripper or something similar. The trouble with transformation games in general is that once the transformation is complete the game becomes much less interesting. It is the trip, not the destination.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Oct 8, 2019
For clarification, is this game played mostly from a female perspective? Yeah, yeah it's a guy in a girl's body but I'm wanting to know if most of the game will have us playing as one or the other.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
The lesbian options in this game are not much to my liking.

There is Cody. But if you want to be with her, you have to be her sex slave, which I don't really want.
There is also Averia. That she is more bisexual than lesbian. I'm not interested in seeing her covered in cum while trying to romance her.

I hope there is a fairly normal lesbian relationship. With a girl who is not a whore or a dominatrix.

And another thing. I honestly don't think it's fair that the threesome with Avi (lesbian threesome in my case) is only unlocked if you choose to be Cody's slave. I think we should be able to unlock it even if we're not with Cody. It seems to me that the dialogue in this scene is very important. The protagonist tells Avi that she likes only girls, only boys, or both. As I said, I think this is very important and it should be a decision that is taken into account for the future. So I insist that the threesome with Avi and a girl (or a boy) must be available to everyone, regardless of the routes you are following. And after this, being able to decide whether to watch the trio or wake up.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry everyone, the dev decided to start storing and retrieving stuff in a bunch of text files. On android that is a pain in the rear to get working AND keep straight. I am therefore pulling my port and will not be following this one going forward.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Thank you. In this update, I fixed this bug
I just jumped back into this game after seeing it got an update... but, I don't think I even came across the 3 new characters and other stuff you mention in the changelog because it just ends after I leave the clothing store (second time your MC goes there) talking about uploading the picture you took in the changing stall to the accounts you've made and then it just ends... and yes, I did start a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vechernyaya

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I just jumped back into this game after seeing it got an update... but, I don't think I even came across the 3 new characters and other stuff you mention in then changelog because it just ends after I leave the clothing store (second time your MC goes there) talking about uploading the picture you took in the changing stall to the accounts you've made and then it just ends...
Did you start a new game? there can be an issue of old save incompatibility

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes