Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Any femdom scenes in the game ? I hope there is :LOL:
You have to go with Wilson to see Cody, Drink the cocktail and you will end up going to her house... Cody is a dominatrix, you will see what happens as you continue from there. As for you dominating Tom, I have no clue lol since I am not teasing him or letting him touch me in any way.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
You have to go with Wilson to see Cody, Drink the cocktail and you will end up going to her house... Cody is a dominatrix, you will see what happens as you continue from there. As for you dominating Tom, I have no clue lol since I am not teasing him or letting him touch me in any way.
Thanks for the reply :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I thought Rector was some weird version of Dean in Russian.
In Spanish (or in Spain, I don't know if it's also in Latin America) Rector is the director of a university (I don't know if in English the same word or a similar one is used), in Spanish Decano (Dean) is used to appoint the director of a faculty within a university (for example, the dean of the faculty of pharmacy or the dean of the faculty of nursing). In Spain, the Rector of Public Universities is elected in a weighted secret ballot using the University Census made up of Teaching and Research Personnel (PDI), Administration and Services Personnel (PAS) and Students.

Well, that's the only way you can continue the story until they fix that issue. I was avoiding her too but since it's the only way to continue, I'm continuing it, until they fix it and let you choose what route you want and not what the game/dev wants.
The problem is that I want to follow a route in which the MC has no relationship, mainly sexual, with any character (LI or side). I'm not interested in continuing the story if I have to follow Cody's route to do so.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hello :)
As I'm into femdom, I really like the scenes with Cody :)

Looking at the stats, I guess there is a way for the MC to also become a dom, and I'd love to see this! I could imagine a path where MC teases ALL males characters but NEVER really give them what they want, taking pleasure in their hoplessness :ROFLMAO:

Question : is there a way to get points with Averia ? I got two scenes with her (bedroom and shower), but no points at all, which is weird.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Dreadful Bloodlust
I'm not ignoring you. I was trying to figure out what the mistake was... And now, I've definitely found it! Too bad it took so long. Initially, I thought it wasn't a bug because for a while (about 1-2 updates) , players who "took care of their bodies" didn't see the new content since all the content was focused on sex with Cody and Wilson. But now, I've developed a way that gives access to new content for those who like to tease but not let themselves be touched. And this 0.10.5 update is generic.
I'll replace the links now, and after that, you can keep playing in your own style ;)

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Dreadful Bloodlust
I was trying to figure out what the mistake was... And now, I've definitely found it!
Oh, okay. I am very sorry for assuming you were ignoring me :( but I'm super happy you were able to find what the mistake was :) Yay! I can tease people and be like "hehe, looky looky but no touchy touchy" xD

I love your game so much, the best guy turns to girl game I've ever played. Are you planning on putting this game on Steam? because I so want to buy it and add it to my collection on there :p maybe even get a cool badge from trading cards or some nice backgrounds with the Male MC on one side and the Female MC on the other.

Anyways lol this is amazing news! I am soo happy and excited to jump back in and play it my way! :D

Edit: Can you make or ask someone to make some fan sigs for this game? because I definitely would like to add it to my signature :3

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stick4Luck

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Ohmygosh! You are truly amazing! first you helped me out with the issue I was having with the game and now you made this sig for me? Yuppers, You're a real angel :3 <3 Thank you so much for everything!
I did the same thing as dolfe67, but I shifted the title a bit. And on the main page of the thread, I replaced the image, and a more correct one. :alien:

200x100.jpg

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I shifted the title a bit. And on the main page of the thread, I replaced the image, and a more correct one. :alien:
Ohhh!!! this one is even better! :D thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You did an amazing job shifting the title (its perfectly aligned with the MC's, I see what you did there lol) and showing more of the Male MC. You are on a roll today with fixes and stuffys ^^

Last edited:
  • Love

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Dreadful Bloodlust
I'm not ignoring you. I was trying to figure out what the mistake was... And now, I've definitely found it! Too bad it took so long. Initially, I thought it wasn't a bug because for a while (about 1-2 updates) , players who "took care of their bodies" didn't see the new content since all the content was focused on sex with Cody and Wilson. But now, I've developed a way that gives access to new content for those who like to tease but not let themselves be touched. And this 0.10.5 update is generic.
I'll replace the links now, and after that, you can keep playing in your own style ;)
Is it small enough that we could just patch the existing scripts or does it really require a whole new download?

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Is it small enough that we could just patch the existing scripts or does it really require a whole new download?
In general, it was enough to replace one file. But for this you need to unzip the entire game. Not everyone will want to do this. For example, I, until recently did not know how to use the archiver. In general, this is a waste of time and effort to which not everyone will agree. I found it easier to replace the links to avoid this error in the future (if I forget to replace the old file to correct)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
In general, it was enough to replace one file. But for this you need to unzip the entire game. Not everyone will want to do this. For example, I, until recently did not know how to use the archiver. In general, this is a waste of time and effort to which not everyone will agree. I found it easier to replace the links to avoid this error in the future (if I forget to replace the old file to correct)
3 files actually, you also changed the english and russian translation files too :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's why it's a good idea to have the scripts and other small files in a separate archive from the images. Bugs can be fixed just by redownloading the relatively tiny script archive.

• Thinking Face

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That's why it's a good idea to have the scripts and other small files in a separate archive from the images. Bugs can be fixed just by redownloading the relatively tiny script archive.
That's the case, only the images are archived. He could definitely only provide the script(s) as bugfix ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And even if they were, renpy read first the unarchived scripts and if found don't read those archived

• Thinking Face

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So you get forced into a date with that ugly ass toupee wearing friend without ever getting the option to say no or anything. Guess that's what they made the skip button for.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes