Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The lesbian options in this game are not much to my liking.

There is Cody. But if you want to be with her, you have to be her sex slave, which I don't really want.
There is also Averia. That she is more bisexual than lesbian. I'm not interested in seeing her covered in cum while trying to romance her.

I hope there is a fairly normal lesbian relationship. With a girl who is not a whore or a dominatrix.

And another thing. I honestly don't think it's fair that the threesome with Avi (lesbian threesome in my case) is only unlocked if you choose to be Cody's slave. I think we should be able to unlock it even if we're not with Cody. It seems to me that the dialogue in this scene is very important. The protagonist tells Avi that she likes only girls, only boys, or both. As I said, I think this is very important and it should be a decision that is taken into account for the future. So I insist that the threesome with Avi and a girl (or a boy) must be available to everyone, regardless of the routes you are following. And after this, being able to decide whether to watch the trio or wake up.
I'm with you on this.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You have to go with Wilson to see Cody, Drink the cocktail and you will end up going to her house... Cody is a dominatrix, you will see what happens as you continue from there. As for you dominating Tom, I have no clue lol since I am not teasing him or letting him touch me in any way.
I'm not interested in her being with guys either, but the scene where she makes him eat her out and then blue-balls him was pretty funny.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Cody seemed interesting when you first met her and the first sex scene with her you had the option to dominate her but the next time you meet her it's all if you want to be with me you have to be my bitch followed by interest in her falling. Averia seems like she's trying to dominate the FC as well or that's the vibe I got from her during the shower scene.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Jesus fucking Christ! Don't give games 4 or 5 star reviews "based on potential!"

You are not reviewing a possible future version of the game which might be created one day or not, you review the game as it is!
What about people trying this game, thinking it's a 4- or 5-star game and then being so pissed it isn't as of now, that they go and give it a lower rating than it deserves?

I don't get this attitude. What good is it for anybody if you review the game that you hope the current game will become one day?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Ratings are subjective. 5 stars doesn't mean the game is objectively perfect, just that the user love it. Same when people rate 1 star because of one kink they don't like

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Jesus fucking Christ! Don't give games 4 or 5 star reviews "based on potential!"

You are not reviewing a possible future version of the game which might be created one day or not, you review the game as it is!
What about people trying this game, thinking it's a 4- or 5-star game and then being so pissed it isn't as of now, that they go and give it a lower rating than it deserves?

I don't get this attitude. What good is it for anybody if you review the game that you hope the current game will become one day?
I too can say that I don't understand people who raise their hand to put 1 star in the rating. I've played a huge number of games and even the worst of them, deserve at least 3 stars (the way I chose based on my own preferences). It's very hard to imagine a game that truly deserves a minimum rating.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I too can say that I don't understand people who raise their hand to put 1 star in the rating. I've played a huge number of games and even the worst of them, deserve at least 3 stars (the way I chose based on my own preferences). It's very hard to imagine a game that truly deserves a minimum rating.
I don't agree. Maybe they all deserve 3 for effort but many fail miserably. There must be a distinction between average poor and bad.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Can you slay the succubus in this ? Not like, snuff stuff. But like in a fantasy drama-driven story (vengeance, righteousness, etc), destroying the creature who duped the MC ? ^^

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You must be joking about the first part as 90% or more of female protagonist type games the FC is either a slut or becomes a slut at the drop of a hat. For the black dude you can avoid him by picking the right drink then you'll hook up with the female character that is with them at the bar and later you can tell them that you don't want to date them.

Reactions: Stick4Luck

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Bullshit, most are either a blueball fest, a bad format (like RPGmaker), etc. This one how about not lesbian and not BBC? Why can't they ever be white? Why always forced black? That ain't right. I know black men who are sick and tired of this BBC shit in these games. It's racist. How about pick race instead? Why do these games for female protags always make the male one black? That is racist and wrong. Knock that shit off.
Well, sad to bring you bad news but it's a fact like Myuhinny said almost all FMC's are huge sluts in games on here. I can name 30 off the top of my head and that says something. If you don't like the content you can go find another game. It's not going to change because you want to play the victim role. There is absolutely nothing racist about this game. :LUL:

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Bullshit, most are either a blueball fest, a bad format (like RPGmaker), etc. This one how about not lesbian and not BBC? Why can't they ever be white? Why always forced black? That ain't right. I know black men who are sick and tired of this BBC shit in these games. It's racist. How about pick race instead? Why do these games for female protags always make the male one black? That is racist and wrong. Knock that shit off.
I don't understand why picking on the black guy or Cody seeing MC as his bitch. Each character, has his own unique character, personal interests and characteristics. Also, I wasn't guided by anything when I added Wilson to the game. It's just my vision. The fetishes, for future updates, are chosen by my patrons, but it's up to me to choose how to present it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well as far as I know there are two guys that the MC can establish a relationship with in the game and one is white and one is black. And two girls, one Asian and one white.

And for now you can choose which one you want to have a relationship with (as far as I know). Or, as in my case, not having any (although then I think you lose a large part of the game; for example I haven't had any news of the succubus since the MC found her in the bar after being transformed)

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Well as far as I know there are two guys that the MC can establish a relationship with in the game and one is white and one is black. And two girls, one Asian and one white.

And for now you can choose which one you want to have a relationship with (as far as I know). Or, as in my case, not having any (although then I think you lose a large part of the game; for example I haven't had any news of the succubus since the MC found her in the bar after being transformed)
Everything is going according to plan, don't worry. For each of the elections, your exclusive content.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes