Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I think exactly the same.

Technically, yes. You can play without touching a single dick.
I played up to 2 updates ago and only got cunnilingus by another girl. That's all. I absolutely refused all romantic/sexual contact with men. I think to go the route of one of the girls you have to have fucked a man. From what I saw in the playtroughs, lesbian content is "hidden" behind sexual content with men. As I said, I only got one lesbian scene. That's what makes me think that. But I could be wrong. If the developer can clarify this, that would be cool.
Yes, the game has a division on the content offered. At the moment, there are 6 lesbian scenes: with Avery in the room, with Avery in the shower, sex with Cody after meeting him, sex with Cody after the clothes store, sex with Avi in her sleep and a threesome (3 girls) in her sleep. The thing is, behind each of these scenes is a series of certain choices. If you have not seen any scenes, you can see the walkthrough, which is on the server Discord, in text format and in the form of a scheme.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
For clarification, is this game played mostly from a female perspective? Yeah, yeah it's a guy in a girl's body but I'm wanting to know if most of the game will have us playing as one or the other.
This issue, we recently discussed on Patreon.
Before version 0.10.9, I tried to narrate on behalf of the "narrator", inserting lines and thoughts of the MC himself. I purposely kept changing the narrative from He to She and vice versa. To create confusion in my head (since the situation is not the most common). But now, the MC is left alone with his own thoughts and virtually no "narrator." starting with this update, the MC thinks of himself in the male gender, but it's only in his head. And when he makes feminine choices or, for example, has sex with a guy, he thinks of himself as a girl.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Did you start a new game? there can be an issue of old save incompatibility
Yes, I had to start a new game since my old save didn't work. I basically did everything the same way I did before and it still ended at the same spot

Edit: Well, thanks to dolfe67 they helped me with the issue and it's not because of "starting a new game" I just had to take a certain drink for the story to continue lol. The Dev ignores my post but an angel came to the rescue :3

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
You have to drink the cocktail at the party with Wilson and Cody (not the champagne) and then you can go home with her
Wow lol I missed stuff because I didn't take a certain drink? that's hilarious... Thank you for being the only person to help me out. What do you know... doing that helped me continue the story lol instead of just ending after leaving the clothing store, now I was texting with Cody and am now on the way to her house. Not taking the cocktail is basically a story progression stopper, a big no no. Thanks again! :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
start a new game.
Yes, started a new game 3 times. Apparently, I just needed to drink the cocktail while being with Wilson and Cody. I'm playing at the moment and I'm with Cody at her house. Oh, is the guy that gives you a room still called Rector? because from the changelog, it says "Bug fixes (Riel, now not Rector. And other minor bugs)" and I still see his name as Rector lol.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Yes, started a new game 3 times. Apparently, I just needed to drink the cocktail while being with Wilson and Cody. I'm playing at the moment and I'm with Cody at her house. Oh, is the guy that gives you a room still called Rector? because from the changelog, it says "Bug fixes (Riel, now not Rector. And other minor bugs)" and I still see his name as Rector lol.
I thought Rector was some weird version of Dean in Russian.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, the game has a division on the content offered. At the moment, there are 6 lesbian scenes: with Avery in the room, with Avery in the shower, sex with Cody after meeting him, sex with Cody after the clothes store, sex with Avi in her sleep and a threesome (3 girls) in her sleep. The thing is, behind each of these scenes is a series of certain choices. If you have not seen any scenes, you can see the walkthrough, which is on the server Discord, in text format and in the form of a scheme.
I have followed a route to avoid all love and sexual relations with all the characters (and I have succeeded) but after the MC goes to buy clothes, the game doesn't advance again. Is that route ever going to continue or am I on a route that wasn't even planned?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I have followed a route to avoid all love and sexual relations with all the characters (and I have succeeded) but after the MC goes to buy clothes, the game doesn't advance again. Is that route ever going to continue or am I on a route that wasn't even planned?
You're on a route that's bugged and should continue this udpate on the first day at the university. I think the script is being reworked to fix the branching issues

Reactions: BlasKyau

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
but after the MC goes to buy clothes, the game doesn't advance again. Is that route ever going to continue or am I on a route that wasn't even planned?
It seems the Dev decided to put in a story progression stopper, meaning, you will need to go with Wilson to see Cody and drink the cocktail drink in order to go with Cody to her house. Once you do and you end up at the clothing store again, you will see you got a text from Cody and when you are outside (basically when the game ended for you and for me) you will end up texting Cody and end up going to her house again.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Could anyone explain why models in these renpy games are often fucking GREY? Like, you're the one making the model, and you're like "it's grey... Fantastic! Fits perfectly!"

• Haha
Reactions: kartolas

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
You're on a route that's bugged and should continue this udpate on the first day at the university. I think the script is being reworked to fix the branching issues
Nah, you basically solved that ending problem. I couldn't progress after the clothing store until I took the cocktail drink you said to take and boom, the story continues since you are now texting and going to Cody's house again. That's not a good thing... blocking story progression just because you didn't take a certain drink? forcing us to pick a certain choice to end up continuing the story.

So, I am glad they are reworking that script, because oof.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It seems the Dev decided to put in a story progression stopper, meaning, you will need to go with Wilson to see Cody and drink the cocktail drink in order to go with Cody to her house. Once you do and you end up at the clothing store again, you will see you got a text from Cody and when you are outside (basically when the game ends for you and like it did for me) you will end up texting Cody and end up going to her house again.
Why do I want to go to Cody's house if I don't want to have any relationship with her? It's certainly something I'm not going to do. Going to Cody's house is against the route I want to take.

Well, it's been locked since the last 3-4 updates.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Helloo there,
If I am right there was route that she can dominate Tom :devilish:, but nothing happened It was just like a tease. Any femdom scenes in the game ? I hope there is :LOL:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Why do I want to go to Cody's house if I don't want to have any relationship with her? It's certainly something I'm not going to do. Going to Cody's house is against the route I want to take.
Well, that's the only way you can continue the story until they fix that issue. I was avoiding her too but since it's the only way to continue, I'm continuing it, until they fix it and let you choose what route you want and not what the game/dev wants.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes