Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Having your same problem. Even if I start from scratch, it quits after the mall.
Mall ? You mean the clothes shop ? I think it depends on you decisions.
Stick4Luck you should check your game logic.
Even if you deny to meet Averias friend or meet her friends but don't go with Cody you get a plug in the shower scene if you are submissive and Averia says you are Codys girl ?!?!
Tried to find "sex the shemale" that should be there regarding the changelog (never found it) and just found a few further logic errors :
just checked other options like to deny to meet her school friend in the bar. But they still meet in the bar ?
And meeting Cody after shopping don't disable the the photoshoot with Riel but meeting with Wilson to make the photoshoot with Riel after shopping disables the meeting with Cody.
Another logic error is if you deny to be Wilsons GF and didn't go with Cody after going to the restroom in the Bar the game ends after shopping.
That are only a few logic errors I found until I had no motivation to search for the shemale content.... Maybe there are more.

Reactions: Kokainzz

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Even if you deny to meet Averias friend or meet her friends but don't go with Cody you get a plug in the shower scene if you are submissive and Averia says you are Codys girl ?!?!
Tried to find "sex the shemale" that should be there regarding the changelog (never found it) and just found a few further logic errors :
just checked other options like to deny to meet her school friend in the bar. But they still meet in the bar ?
And meeting Cody after shopping don't disable the the photoshoot with Riel but meeting with Wilson to make the photoshoot with Riel after shopping disables the meeting with Cody.
Another logic error is if you deny to be Wilsons GF and didn't go with Cody after going to the restroom in the Bar the game ends after shopping.
That are only a few logic errors I found until I had no motivation to search for the shemale content.... Maybe there are more.
Well, if you avoid all relationships (like I did), the game ends when the MC leaves the clothing store from at least a couple of updates.

Jul 6, 2021
I'll wait until the Patreon release, but changing stuff to require a restart pisses me off big time and if you're gonna post it here first and make lower tier patrons wait (unless they get it here) what's the point? It's one thing to change early but once there's an hour+ play time it's bullshit. Plan before release. 7 Ps - Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Reactions: Alvira

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Well, if you avoid all relationships (like I did), the game ends when the MC leaves the clothing store from at least a couple of updates.
That is what I said, and if you knew that I don't understand why you still avoid the open relationships - but there are still the error in it that the game still ends early if you still have the relationships but make the decision in another order - like meeting with Cody after shopping you still meet Wilson and with meeting Wilson after shopping you never meet Cody the second time.

I think a little less use of the word girlfriend by the dev and the included misinterpretation would be nice. Using only friend in the communication would be better or in Codys case maybe pet. For Valeria the MC is a friend with benefits that is a girl. For Tom the MC is the best friend (with benefits) and a sexual object, for Cody her sub/pet and/or property and only for Wilson it looks likes it is a girlfriend (possible in an open relationship) with the real meaning of the name.

English use most times only the word girlfriend for a girl that is your friend and a girl that is your 'exclusive' friend and lover. The words steady, sweetheart or lass for the exclusive girlfriend or gal pal for a normal friend are less used. The only f-f exclusive used only non intimate friendship is besty. For the male 'boyfriend' is in most times only used for the exclusive male friend in a relationship. A friend in a normal friendship who is a boy is a pal, mate, buddy, dude, chum, homie, lad, bro etc.

I'm no native speaker and maybe are some natives able to expand our vocabulary.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That is what I said, and if you knew that I don't understand why you still avoid the open relationships - but there are still the error in it that the game still ends early if you still have the relationships but make the decision in another order - like meeting with Cody after shopping you still meet Wilson and with meeting Wilson after shopping you never meet Cody the second time.

I think a little less use of the word girlfriend by the dev and the included misinterpretation would be nice. Using only friend in the communication would be better or in Codys case maybe pet. For Valeria the MC is a friend with benefits that is a girl. For Tom the MC is the best friend (with benefits) and a sexual object, for Cody her sub/pet and/or property and only for Wilson it looks likes it is a girlfriend (possible in an open relationship) with the real meaning of the name.

English use most times only the word girlfriend for a girl that is your friend and a girl that is your 'exclusive' friend and lover. The words steady, sweetheart or lass for the exclusive girlfriend or gal pal for a normal friend are less used. The only f-f exclusive used only non intimate friendship is besty. For the male 'boyfriend' is in most times only used for the exclusive male friend in a relationship. A friend in a normal friendship who is a boy is a pal, mate, buddy, dude, chum, homie, lad, bro etc.

I'm no native speaker and maybe are some natives able to expand our vocabulary.
It's rather the desire to do the opposite of what they force you to do. The succubus wants lust or something like that, and I'm not going give it to her.

Personally, as I haven't followed any other route, I cannot say much about that error. The only part I have observed is that, despite refusing to go on a date with Tom, it still happens. I would have to play it again to see if there is any conversation to warrant it. As I say, since a few updates my MC hasN't passed the door of the clothing store.

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Kokainzz

Oct 18, 2019

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that again accepting to be Wilsons GF. Always refused I guess .. :D

Reactions: Stick4Luck

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
2 close female friends calling themselves girlfriend is not shocking.

And say, if an author is British or Australian, does he have to use american english and american idioms ?

Not saying that the translation is perfect in this game (far from it)

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I had fun with what they had in the story so far, I even loved the addition of Shemale content. My only problem is the lack of gaining points for Averia who's my favorite currently, shame. :(

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Regarding the game I only follow one path, and it turns out that it hasn't advanced for a while... At least I have managed to avoid all the sex scenes with all the characters. In any case, the game is good, but I hope that in the next update the dev adds something else to do in this path.

Reactions: whichone

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
lol Have you tried any of the other paths, maybe on different save slots?
I often do that, in branching games, but it can easily become a bit unwieldy.
I don't see the need to try other routes when I'm already on the one I want. I never play more than one ending, so playing other routes and using multiple save slots isn't really practical.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don't see the need to try other routes when I'm already on the one I want. I never play more than one ending, so playing other routes and using multiple save slots isn't really practical.
I get that, makes sense. (y)
I often play games where I use the game world to make choices I wouldn't usually make.
Other times I want my MC to behave as I would, morally.
All depends on the game & the character, I guess. But I have that FOMO thing where game choices are concerned & want to know what the other choice brings.
Unless, as you remark, it's blatantly obvious that I'm not going to enjoy it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I often play games where I use the game world to make choices I wouldn't usually make.
All depends on the game & the character, I guess. But I have that FOMO thing where game choices are concerned & want to know what the other choice brings.
I may be very strange, but in this game what calls me the most is to do the opposite of what the succubus wants.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I would say that 99% of the games I play, I do it as I would do irl, morally and that's why I stay away from most of corruption, cheating and blackmail games. This one is different though because of the change, and untill He isn't forced to sell his body, I'll keep playing and enjoying it. If things change and there isn't a path where I can stay away from it, I'll simply stop playing without any problem. It's just not my thing.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a plausible path but I don't know if the dev has interest in developing it.
For now I think not much ... Refusing the date with Tom, deciding not to do the photoshoot neither go to the club with Wilson (which in principle prevents you from meeting Cody from what I have read), allows you to avoid completely any sex scene that exists in the game at now. But nothing new has been added for a few updates, so I guess I'm going to have to keep waiting.

In any case, I hope we can finish the game without the MC having a single sex scene.

Reactions: whichone
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes