WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
What's up with this? The version on the OP is 0.9. The version listed on the image folder in the game shows 0.8.4. The log.txt file lists dozens of errors. Loading a previous save results in no new content (will not advance).

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
What's up with this? The version on the OP is 0.9. The version listed on the image folder in the game shows 0.8.4. The log.txt file lists dozens of errors. Loading a previous save results in no new content (will not advance).
I don't know why this happened, the thread has been updated by a moderator. But now I've put my links in. And added an android port.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Strange think happend: after tge scene in the attached image the game jumped out to the start screen. I also attached the save from where I started this 8.8 update to play. View attachment 1188501
I thought that was the end of the update for the route I'm on. (Avoiding all sexual encounters/actions.)
Strange we have the same end.
In your case, you should tell on what route you are so the Dev can tell you if this is the end for the route or not.

you need to have sex with cody to continue the story the girl in the club, or it will end absurdly
and date with wilson for additional scene

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Great choice on the MC girl model. Story is simple yet good. I'm surprised. Keep it up.
Now, that being said, I have a feeling that this game will go to the dark corruption path that is normal in most female protagonist games and that is already making me sad. Being 25k debt definetely hints to that. I really hope, and it will suck, if that's the only path that will be available.
Anyway, I'll be waiting,
Good Luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stick4Luck

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Have to agree with kartolas here, great choice on the MC model. Story so far is pretty easy going with some good future potential. adding this to my watch list. :)
It's her smal face sweet and yet naughty. I had a GF just like her a long time ago but I'm certain she was even more naughty. She was the love of my life so I'm biased :whistle:

• Red Heart

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is good, it's nice to see a 'guy gets turned into a girl' game that doesn't also decide that because she's a girl now she should get a craving for dick. Averia is gorgeous and Cody is very pretty too. Shame that she's only a domme, she submitted very nicely the first time around if we chose that. Or will she reconsider that given that our girl seems to have supernatural seduction powers? That would be an interesting arc for her, a confident domme girl coming to terms with another girl that she just can't resist, but who wants to be on top. (Her last encounter needs a little work for dominant players; if you're domme, she really shouldn't check for a plug that Avi never gave you).
I really like how vulnerable her body is to pleasure too, on a sub route Cody dominating her and her developing 'appetite', I'm guessing that that is representing her hunger getting stronger?
Also while I'm not into guys and don't want her fucking any, her making Tom eat her out then leaving him blue-balled was pretty funny, wouldn't mind an option to take that further like letting him watch her with the girls but not letting him join in. From the very beginning I pictured her not caring at all about him looking at her, but not letting him touch.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
This is good, it's nice to see a 'guy gets turned into a girl' game that doesn't also decide that because she's a girl now she should get a craving for dick. Averia is gorgeous and Cody is very pretty too. Shame that she's only a domme, she submitted very nicely the first time around if we chose that. Or will she reconsider that given that our girl seems to have supernatural seduction powers? That would be an interesting arc for her, a confident domme girl coming to terms with another girl that she just can't resist, but who wants to be on top. (Her last encounter needs a little work for dominant players; if you're domme, she really shouldn't check for a plug that Avi never gave you).
I really like how vulnerable her body is to pleasure too, on a sub route Cody dominating her and her developing 'appetite', I'm guessing that that is representing her hunger getting stronger?
Also while I'm not into guys and don't want her fucking any, her making Tom eat her out then leaving him blue-balled was pretty funny, wouldn't mind an option to take that further like letting him watch her with the girls but not letting him join in. From the very beginning I pictured her not caring at all about him looking at her, but not letting him touch.
Have you read my script in your head? Just kidding, but your train of thought is similar to mine in some respects. Have you played version 0.9.9 yet? It reveals a lot of new content and some mysteries. Some of this update you described in your commentary.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
It's her smal face sweet and yet naughty. I had a GF just like her a long time ago but I'm certain she was even more naughty. She was the love of my life so I'm biased :whistle:
That's very nice. It's nice that my game has aroused such feelings in you. After all, games are made to evoke emotions heh.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Have you read my script in your head? Just kidding, but your train of thought is similar to mine in some respects. Have you played version 0.9.9 yet? It reveals a lot of new content and some mysteries. Some of this update you described in your commentary.
I haven't played it yet, I'll have to look into that.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I never understand what's going to happen in games with the 'transformation' tag..??!! some turn the male hetero into a female lesbian... and that's not my thing, or is it,. i mean i'm still chasing pussy?! others turn their MC into some kinda pony-dick-boy perv from a respectful 'normal' MAN. or worse turn him into some extreme SJW that will die if he doesn't fuck everything in sight..(gotta get that Lust energy). so i guess i just want to know..?? what 'Should' i expect with the 'transformation' tag?? :unsure:

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I never understand what's going to happen in games with the 'transformation' tag..??!! some turn the male hetero into a female lesbian... and that's not my thing, or is it,. i mean i'm still chasing pussy?! others turn their MC into some kinda pony-dick-boy perv from a respectful 'normal' MAN. or worse turn him into some extreme SJW that will die if he doesn't fuck everything in sight..(gotta get that Lust energy). so i guess i just want to know..?? what 'Should' i expect with the 'transformation' tag?? :unsure:
Depending on how you play, he is somewhat into males, but the sexuality can be up to you in this game.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes