88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Thank you. In the last public update, some of the content was cut, in this update the cut part is available and it is combined with some of the new content. And by my calculations, the public version of the game contains one standard-sized update, but without the final part, which is available to all patrons. I think that's pretty fair to everyone :)
It's bette if the pubblic release after same time for patrons all content the realise need have all content as well.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Succubus Contract [v0.8.8 Public] [Stick4Luck] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.24 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.21 GB

Compressed Win Size: 146 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 129 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 136 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
It's bette if the pubblic release after same time for patrons all content the realise need have all content as well.
This is a pretty heavy subject to ponder. Early access to releases, that's - a little something I can offer as a perk on the Patreon page (for now). Also, for just $1 you can get the full version of the game without the cut scenes, and on top of that, receive exclusive news and participate in polls on which the further development of the game depends. Is $1 so much for my work?

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This is a pretty heavy subject to ponder. Early access to releases, that's - a little something I can offer as a perk on the Patreon page (for now). Also, for just $1 you can get the full version of the game without the cut scenes, and on top of that, receive exclusive news and participate in polls on which the further development of the game depends. Is $1 so much for my work?
After all patron had enjoyed the extra contents as well the public need to enjoy all content like patreon does. But in this way is unfair only patreon had the full version wituout cut content to enjoy.But cutting all thes contet fro this one or other for bulic is unfair. I feel playing Cyberpunk 2077 with a lot of cut content they did in that game.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hi, want to give this a go but before I do could someone please tell me if sex with any other guy is completely avoidable as the transformed mc?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I didn't play the newest update yet but so far you could avoid any sexual action/encounter.
I'm not sure how long that will be but I'm curious what the succubus will do/say if she does not get what she wants. ^^
There is something that the succubus says that bothers me.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have started the game, and after the succubus talk in the bar I prefer that the MC remain a virgin (and since the lesbian and masturbation scenes bore me, I prefer that there are none of those)

Will it be possible to finish the game without the MC having sex with any other character (male or female)?

• Angry
Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I nearly said: If the succubus doesn't force the MC into sex... ^^
We will see what the Dev has in mind as the story progresses. ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Stick4Luck

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
It's a shame there's no option to dom Cody, or do something a bit more mutual, the second time around, especially if you took charge on the first night together.

Also feels weird I've not earnt any points with Averia despite trying to get with her every chance you're given.

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I have started the game, and after the succubus talk in the bar I prefer that the MC remain a virgin (and since the lesbian and masturbation scenes bore me, I prefer that there are none of those)

Will it be possible to finish the game without the MC having sex with any other character (male or female)?
That's an interesting thought. But we're dealing with succubi... and they'll do anything to tempt you into sex.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
It's a shame there's no option to dom Cody, or do something a bit more mutual, the second time around, especially if you took charge on the first night together.

Also feels weird I've not earnt any points with Averia despite trying to get with her every chance you're given.
Yes, many points may seem like an oversight. But in reality, everything is not as simple as it seems.

Reactions: HorizonD

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I'm a little disappointed with the update. Literally the play with cody as a dom is just a few seconds longer than the version after the last update. The update is only an aborted bondage play. No development of the relationsship

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
That's an interesting thought. But we're dealing with succubi... and they'll do anything to tempt you into sex.
Thanks for the reply.

I don't know if that answer means that there is or will inevitably be some sex scene.

I guess I'll wait for it to be finished and then see if I can play it the way I want.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes