Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7.9 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Alvira

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Download android v0.7.9 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Love the story, love the twist or the fine print gender metamorphosis. I just find it too bad there is not much content

Reactions: Alvira

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I played what there is of it and it is short but this is a first start. It was ok, but the English needs work. Most of it I could puzzle out but some of it I just honestly had no clue what was being said and some of it is still in Russian. Other suggestions.
1) More choices, you get like 3 if I recall in the whole thing. Mostly it is just clicking to the next scene. Add choices to the club, add a few girls to hit on with choices, add a choice to dance or try and dance with a girl etc.
2) Kris seems to take the change a bit to well, I think most guys would freak out a bit more, same with his friend. But this could be due to the english translation issues.
3) I would suggest adding in mental changes where Kris feels himself wanting to do stuff, like maybe feel turned on by his friend not realizinghow good looking he is etc, and then mentally freaking out why he is thinking that way etc.
4) I am guessing the girl in the bar is the succubus? If so maybe make it so she teases and taunts Kris after he hits on her and then tells him women are not just sex objects or something and that he needs to have a lesson or something. But maybe you have a reason for how it happens now, not sure.

That is my suggestions and critics, nice little start, curious what you have planned long term for it.
Glad this game is still going.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stick4Luck

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Is there still the bug where when you say "yes" to Wilson for MC to be his girlfriend, MC doesn't speak about it during the Tom sex ; but when you say "I don't know" to Wilson, then MC speaks about it (still during sex with Tom) ?

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Succubus Contract [v0.8.4] [Stick4Luck] - Original Size (1.15GB)
Compressed Android Port(140MB): - - -
Compressed Windows(122MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Folks, could someone who played the game please tell me how much lesbian content is there so far? Or if you can play the game full lesbian.

I would thank you a lot.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
So, third update in a row and Wilson still insists on last night and suggests dating, even though I spent it with Cody :WaitWhat:

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes