Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Master of Puppets

That happens with a lot of DAZ outfits as they conform to the players body. To prevent it a DEV needs to either get d_force outfits or tools to make the outfit look normal.

The reacturd is one of the generically generic bad dudes in the game and when he fell over the fuck did that on purpose so then he could get her to get on her knees and do those things. Now that she is being forced to go to that shitbirds place I hope we get the option to kick that fucker in the nuts. If the reacturd tries to call the police or something you can say something like why is she at the reacturds place at a weird hour and maybe the cops would happen to come across his pile of different girls he's raped/forced to do sexual favors to him.
I don't know, we see his thoughts after it happens and while there's plenty of him perving over her hot little body, there's nothing about him thinking how 'she fell for it', so looking back on it I think he might just be a really clumsy motherfucker.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Hello! where can I download the public version? In the patron version when Im out of the store the game finish. Thanks i Love your game!
willit get fixed in an update i have the same problem too thought game ended lol for the version
This game is short as hell :cry:
This game isn't short, there is loads of content, unless you're trying to play a vanilla route.
If your game finishes when you exit the store, try playing again but with different earlier choices, because that affects where you end up.

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Hello! where can I download the public version? In the patron version when Im out of the store the game finish. Thanks i Love your game!
The story did not finish because of the version, it did finish because you decided to be a boring gal and didn't want the photosession or didn't left with Cody in the bar.
Just to remember - the MC need money and without trying to meet new people you cut every option to get that money.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Change log for the update.

• 1100+ lines of script
  • 151 images
  • Event with Averia
  • A small event with a mystery girl
  • Event with a stranger in a public place
  • Very small event with Mr. Steven
  • Redesigned main menu
  • GALLERY (In the future, I'll add a description to each scene as to how it can be accessed. by default they're locked, but now you can view the most interesting ones at any time)
  • Language selection on the main menu
  • Added music in a certain scene (I couldn't find suitable music for the whole game but I'm working on it)
  • Character prompts (in progress)
  • The new menu is more convenient for those who play on smartphones and tablets.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Succubus Contract [v0.11.4 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.75 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 141 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 107 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
GALLERY (In the future, I'll add a description to each scene as to how it can be accessed. by default they're locked, but now you can view the most interesting ones at any time)
THIS is wonderful news. :D any branching game with different scenes on different paths needs this. looking forward to how this goes, and if well, may have to support it going forward.

• I just jizzed my pants

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
THIS is wonderful news. :D any branching game with different scenes on different paths needs this. looking forward to how this goes, and if well, may have to support it going forward.
I, too, am very happy about this innovation. All thanks to the work of the scriptmaster. :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Madjuls

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
hey dev i think there's a gender bender tag and it's missing (i thought it was multiple protagonist before opening the thread and i'm a bit disapointed :S ) because i like transformation, like in some black lilith game where some female get hypnotised and get physical erotic enhancement (larger breast, butt, piercing, tatoo, hair cut or dye, tan ...) but i'm not into gender bender T_T

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
hey dev i think there's a gender bender tag and it's missing (i thought it was multiple protagonist before opening the thread and i'm a bit disapointed :S ) because i like transformation, like in some black lilith game where some female get hypnotised and get physical erotic enhancement (larger breast, butt, piercing, tatoo, hair cut or dye, tan ...) but i'm not into gender bender T_T
There is no such tag on this site. There is only a transformation tag.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
There is no such tag on this site. There is only a transformation tag.
my bad, as there's oddly specific and obscure tag and some even have the same meaning i was persuaded something as comon as gender bender would have one ^^

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
IF you have problems with the game, start a new game. From version 0.9.4 onwards, you do not need to start the game again.

Detailed playthroughs can be found on the Discord server, as well as on the Patreon page.

Attention!

In version 0.11.4, you have to start a new game. This is due to the addition of the gallery. All details are described in my Patreon page. I also recommend reading the post about how you can save time when starting a new game - "
"
sure... not a problem... after all i live in the USA... it's just like the Biden Admin :censored:

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes