Jun 10, 2020
Thread Updated [v0.10.9 Patreon]
Added Win/Linux/Mac/Android/Compressed
Added Changelog

Enjoy! :D

Reactions: xw1

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Any patreons here wanna share what this post says?

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Well, this is a pirate site. We don't discriminate if someone shares it we upload it.
It all makes sense now. But why have they taken away my ability to edit a thread with my game? Now this thread is run by a bot, if I understand correctly.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.10.9:
First one note: Don't delete the compiled scripts from the old version before building the new, that screws up save files. I can tell that's probably what's happened because copying the compiled scripts from the old version fixes the problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stick4Luck

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Master of Puppets

That happens with a lot of DAZ outfits as they conform to the players body. To prevent it a DEV needs to either get d_force outfits or tools to make the outfit look normal.

The reacturd is one of the generically generic bad dudes in the game and when he fell over the fuck did that on purpose so then he could get her to get on her knees and do those things. Now that she is being forced to go to that shitbirds place I hope we get the option to kick that fucker in the nuts. If the reacturd tries to call the police or something you can say something like why is she at the reacturds place at a weird hour and maybe the cops would happen to come across his pile of different girls he's raped/forced to do sexual favors to him.

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
I have a problem with the game just going back to the main menu after i get out of the clothing store after buying the dress, anyone else having a similiar issue?

Reactions: BabyBubbles

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I have a problem with the game just going back to the main menu after i get out of the clothing store after buying the dress, anyone else having a similiar issue?
I fixed this problem in the public version of the game, but it has less content :) :)

Reactions: DarthMolah

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I like this game but some of the writing is a bit hard to understand. I assume you are writing in Russian then translate it to English? maybe ask some to proofread. also during the 3some with Avi her name changes several times in 1 scene, it says ivy and in another Evie. and the constant flip-flopping between he and she is a bit weird.
I do like the story and art however Agnes top looks silly like it's painted onto her oversized boobs. i do like that you brought back the cute blonde this far she is the cutest next to Cody. i could do without the nosering but she is still cute. would happily trade in Wilson or Avaria for her. and this versions ending is such a tease.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes