Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good update nice to see a little more progress made this upcoming party update should be a good one especially with Averia who knows what will happen with her. ;)

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Just played it and quite enjoyed it!

The good:
+ The MC is really pretty.
+ I haven't played a lot of transformation games, but I think this one is pretty well done, with the MC feeling kinda lost and frustrated, getting mad at Tom when he oversteps his boundaries, having lots of questions and thoughts, also being curious about the new body... I like it!
+ At times it was really funny. I don't know if that was intended, or a translation thing, but I had a couple of good laughs.
+ The graphics were more than ok for me.

The bad:
- Translation is terrible. I could follow most of it, but sometimes I had no idea what was being said (wtf are honey rolls?)
- Still some bugs, missing images, etc... but nothing gamebreaking.
- The pacing feels a bit off at times. But I think with a proper distribution of action / dialogue / comtemplation scenes this can be solved.

Favorite quote:
"Today I went shopping for the first time in my life and I liked it! How is that even possible?"

Tips for the dev:
  • Be sure to give the player choices to go the route they want (lesbian only/guys only/pure path/evil path etc.)
  • For me the dialogues are a strong point in this game. Despite the translation issues I found myself very involved. I think you should keep that in mind. Strong dialogues with some humor can really elevate a game.
  • Find a way to handle the translation.
  • In the game overview you're hinting that the MC will eventually have the choice of changing back to a man, or staying a woman. I think that's a good idea, and actually it could be already be implemented in the MC's thoughts (manly thoughts vs. girly thoughts), heck you could even have the player to choose a thought and thus change the MC's alignment.
  • Focus on your original idea and don't try to please everyone. That has ruined more than one game.
  • This means you can also ignore all my tips. :)
End thoughts:

I'd really like the MC to have her first period and freaks out all about it. This could be GREAT!
Good luck to you dev!

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Just played it and quite enjoyed it!

The good:
+ The MC is really pretty.
+ I haven't played a lot of transformation games, but I think this one is pretty well done, with the MC feeling kinda lost and frustrated, getting mad at Tom when he oversteps his boundaries, having lots of questions and thoughts, also being curious about the new body... I like it!
+ At times it was really funny. I don't know if that was intended, or a translation thing, but I had a couple of good laughs.
+ The graphics were more than ok for me.
I agree with Purple Lagoon's 'good' points though I may have played more TF games. I've been trying to figure out why I'm enjoying the game as much as I am and I have a few thoughts.

I'm enjoying the writing. I didn't have as much trouble as many seem to have with the translation. Sure it's clearly not native english but I don't think there was ever a point where I couldn't understand what was being said even if there were a few points where I didn't understand what a phrase meant. That said, the misplaced commas and excessive ellipsis... ...are mostly ok but sometimes knock my out of the flow. I appreciate that you're willing to be expressive and take some risks and that makes it more interesting to read regardless of the story than many games.
"But how could you get the invitations?!"
"It's a mystery covered in darkness..."
I appreciate that the MC feels young but not more dumb than an 18 year old needs to be. When he becomes she, I really appreciate that the first chance to explore her new body doesn't immediately turn into masturbation. That trope is done to death and I appreciate that she satisfied her curiosity and moved on like a human being would. I also appreciate that the MC is able to accept what has happened, reluctantly or otherwise, and move on towards either getting used to it or reversing the change rather than spending half of his time whining about how horrible it is to be a woman. It is implied that the acceptance may be an effect of the transformation but regardless, it's a breath of fresh air. Usually it seems like TF MCs either spout angsty swear-filled complaints at every opportunity or the change happens and is never again mentioned.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
I appreciate that the MC feels young but not more dumb than an 18 year old needs to be. When he becomes she, I really appreciate that the first chance to explore her new body doesn't immediately turn into masturbation. That trope is done to death and I appreciate that she satisfied her curiosity and moved on like a human being would. I also appreciate that the MC is able to accept what has happened, reluctantly or otherwise, and move on towards either getting used to it or reversing the change rather than spending half of his time whining about how horrible it is to be a woman. It is implied that the acceptance may be an effect of the transformation but regardless, it's a breath of fresh air. Usually it seems like TF MCs either spout angsty swear-filled complaints at every opportunity or the change happens and is never again mentioned.
If you go back to his older version of the game, that is exactly what you will get. A story full of cliché and characters acting unbelievably stupid. He pretty much has zero understanding how to write a female character.

The short time that I worked on this project, I did several revisions for this game and asked him to implement all the corrections. He did. I also made a few suggestions to improve the characters' development which he also implemented.

Alas, I had only time to work on the story till MC meets the Dean...

Qlogordo

Jan 13, 2019
Great game i really had fun playing it, and waiting for future updates.
tho can somebody recommend more games like this one

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I keep forgetting that this game spams rollback prevention in it's script files not that it's that hard to delete them out of the script files.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
I like the game so far. I also think that good dialoges with characters not acting stupid. . . is the best way to get plaers involved in the story. But the translation is terrible. English is not my native language so it gets more dificulte to understand the meaning of some sentences if the translation is so far off. Hope the developer can get someone that helps him with the dialoges and the translation to make this game better. Because the graphics and the genre is good

Sep 16, 2019
When he becomes she, I really appreciate that the first chance to explore her new body doesn't immediately turn into masturbation. That trope is done to death and I appreciate that she satisfied her curiosity and moved on like a human being would.
Really? Personally, if I woke up one day and discovered I suddenly had a pussy, I'd smash the hell out of that thing till it was like glow in the dark neon ..... and then freak out because I suddenly had a pussy :eek: :LOL:. But hey, maybe that's just me :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dolfe67

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Personally I wouldn't "smash" it, but i would certainly play with it, touching, penetrating, to know how it feels.

Then sure freak out realizing all that implies, with close relations (family, friends, coworkers), going out with male clothes (especially if i'm shorter) or i would just order female clothes online before going out

Afterward finding a single lesbian or bi would be hard, maybe after a while i would test relationship with a male

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes