Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well, for now I've said no to Tom and Wilson, I haven't even found Cody and I think Averia is in the group I've said no to (we'll see). So far the sex scenes I've gotten are... none.

After finishing this update I think I'm still on the right path: No sex scene with anyone. Not taking the drugs makes the scene jump to another where the MC walks into their room and finds Tom, let's just say entertaining. Deciding to let Tom do his thing in peace and go to sleep ends this update.

I haven't seen any of Avi's dreams. I guess this has to do with the route I follow.
You meet Cody (the Asian chick) at the Strip Club with Wilson on 1st night(??),
then You have choice of going HOME with Cody (lesbian sex scene), or go Home with Willson (sex scene).
Then, 2nd or 3rd (or 4th) night MC will have Dream induced by Avi, where MC has choice of an all girl 3-some,
or a MFF 3-some (Avi WILL 'conjure' a cock and DP MC)
After This MC will wake-up naked in bed, will have choice to wear panties or remain naked;
She will play on phone & laptop until she gets a delivery, then phone call from Averia.
You will have 4 sex scenes with Averia by EoC, depending on path/choices
1st - Vibrator scene
2nd - sex in shower
3rd - Gloryhole scene in Club
4th - (If You chose to move-in with Averia)
(You WILL Need to have at least 4 Dom points for one choice)
- moan in shower scene (Not admit you are Submissive slut) (+1 Dom)
- Telling Tom Off in Hotel Room (+2 dom)
- scream/shout at Old perv on Bus (+3 dom)
(There Might be More Dom point opportunities earlier in game; never cared about the points before)
- IF you chose to move-in with Averia, after the 'gloryhole' scene, MC will have choice to Dom Averia.
(This Will increases Averia to 15 Love/affection pts.) and increase MC's stats.
HAVE FUN!!

I am Curious, why are you choosing for MC Not to have sex with anyone,
(when THIS Is what Our MC Craves, and what got Him/Her in this mess in the 1st place??)
Does your MC want to become a Nun?

(Personally, I Love playing MtF transformation games, and some Corruption games. But I am AGAINST Almost Every single Game;
where Once a Male transforms into a Female; (whether it be a Sissy, TransFem or a CIS female)
ALL Guys, including Male players, seem to think SHE is NOTHING More than a "Fleshlight" for them to Use!
- Once HE becomes a SHE; She IS No Longer a Person; no longer has a choice/opinion.
(Why Can't a Male wish, or WANT to become a Female, without having to Become a Fucktoy?!)

Last edited:

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
(Personally, I Love playing MtF transformation games, and some Corruption games. But I am AGAINST Almost Every single Game;
where Once a Male transforms into a Female; (whether it be a Sissy, TransFem or a CIS female)
I don't know if you refer to my game as that, but...
ALL Guys, including Male players, seem to think SHE is NOTHING More than a "Fleshlight" for them to Use!
- Once HE becomes a SHE; She IS No Longer a Person; no longer has a choice/opinion.
In fact, everything that happened to MC can be explained by the fact that a world of never-before-seen sexual experiences opened up before her. And the MC can either open herself up to new experiences or go into a monastery. You don't have to become a bimbo toilet, you can choose the golden mean...
(Why Can't a Male wish, or WANT to become a Female, without having to Become a Fucktoy?!)
Maybe because it's a sex game and not non-sexual content?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I don't know if you refer to my game as that, but...

In fact, everything that happened to MC can be explained by the fact that a world of never-before-seen sexual experiences opened up before her. And the MC can either open herself up to new experiences or go into a monastery. You don't have to become a bimbo toilet, you can choose the golden mean...

Maybe because it's a sex game and not non-sexual content?
THAT is NOT how I meant it. NOBODY Wants to "play" a non-sexual content game. (Where Is the FUN in That?)
But There ARE Other Options to Explore. Sex with Trans/futa/shemales; sex with Various toys; sex with females,
and Other various fetishes to pursue.

Having sex with men (eww), or being used as a Fucktoy by men CANNOT Be Our ONLY Option!
Otherwise, I would join our friend, and become a Nun! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you want to meet Cody you need to go to the club with Wilson.
Actually I did the "not meet Cody" on purpose.

You meet Cody (the Asian chick) at the Strip Club with Wilson on 1st night(??),
then You have choice of going HOME with Cody (lesbian sex scene), or go Home with Willson (sex scene).
Then, 2nd or 3rd (or 4th) night MC will have Dream induced by Avi, where MC has choice of an all girl 3-some,
or a MFF 3-some (Avi WILL 'conjure' a cock and DP MC)
After This MC will wake-up naked in bed, will have choice to wear panties or remain naked;
She will play on phone & laptop until she gets a delivery, then phone call from Averia.
You will have 4 sex scenes with Averia by EoC, depending on path/choices
1st - Vibrator scene
2nd - sex in shower
3rd - Gloryhole scene in Club
4th - (If You chose to move-in with Averia)
(You WILL Need to have at least 4 Dom points for one choice)
- moan in shower scene (Not admit you are Submissive slut) (+1 Dom)
- Telling Tom Off in Hotel Room (+2 dom)
- scream/shout at Old perv on Bus (+3 dom)
(There Might be More Dom point opportunities earlier in game; never cared about the points before)
- IF you chose to move-in with Averia, after the 'gloryhole' scene, MC will have choice to Dom Averia.
(This Will increases Averia to 15 Love/affection pts.) and increase MC's stats.
HAVE FUN!!
Very interesting, but I don't think I'll use it.

I am Curious, why are you choosing for MC Not to have sex with anyone,
(when THIS Is what Our MC Craves, and what got Him/Her in this mess in the 1st place??)
Does your MC want to become a Nun?
I don't like Avi and I don't feel like playing along with her. I feel much better doing the opposite of what she wants. The only problem is that the game seems to get quite short as you close paths.

I think the monastery option is what I'm following.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I think the monastery option is what I'm following.
And don't forget, the succubus tricked us into a contract, has formed MC's wish into her own ideas to collect sexual energy for her.
Furthermore, the succubus said something like that over time it becomes more and more difficult to get satisfied.
So I would interpret that in the end, you are worse than a nymphomaniac. A monastery seems like a good idea. ^^

Jokes aside, I'm curious what the succubus does if she doesn't get her fill on sexual energy. ^^

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And don't forget, the succubus tricked us into a contract, has formed MC's wish into her own ideas to collect sexual energy for her.

Furthermore, the succubus said something like that over time it becomes more and more difficult to get satisfied.
So I would interpret that in the end, you are worse than a nymphomaniac. A monastery seems like a good idea. ^^
And for all this my will to fulfill her wishes is null

Jokes aside, I'm curious what the succubus does if she doesn't get her fill on sexual energy. ^^
Guess she'll have to find someone else to collect sexual energy since my MC isn't going to do it.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
And for all this my will to fulfill her wishes is null

Guess she'll have to find someone else to collect sexual energy since my MC isn't going to do it.
I would not mind being a Slut or a Nympho, as long as it was on My terms! (I choose who I Want to "play with")

- I will Never play as you are doing; kinda makes the game boring; I am Very curious to see what will happen.
(I get the feeling that You think that IF You Ignore Avi long enough that She will just 'End the contract'... I do not think so.
- There Is No Guarantee that Once the contract is OVER (Fulfilled or not), that MC will return to his male body.
Your MC could be stuck as a Female just for spite/punishment. (Which is Not necessarily a Bad thing!)
Or Avi would just 'drag it out' and the Contract would NEVER End until it is fulfilled...
- I am Not sure that I would want to Piss Off a succubus; talk about a Bad Ending... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stick4Luck

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I would not mind being a Slut or a Nympho, as long as it was on My terms! (I choose who I Want to "play with")

- I will Never play as you are doing; kinda makes the game boring; I am Very curious to see what will happen.
(I get the feeling that You think that IF You Ignore Avi long enough that She will just 'End the contract'... I do not think so.
In fact I think that not fulfilling the contract SURE that leaves the MC as a woman for life. But I prefer to do the opposite of what the succubus wants.

- There Is No Guarantee that Once the contract is OVER (Fulfilled or not), that MC will return to his male body.
Your MC could be stuck as a Female just for spite/punishment. (Which is Not necessarily a Bad thing!)
Or Avi would just 'drag it out' and the Contract would NEVER End until it is fulfilled...
I'm absolutely sure that the MC will still be a woman at the end of the game. Also, she seems to adjust well to her new situation.

- I am Not sure that I would want to Piss Off a succubus; talk about a Bad Ending... :ROFLMAO:
I'm not a fan of bad endings, so if the path I'm playing has one, it'll piss me off. But I'm not going to play any other path either, so if that's the case, I'd rather know before continuing the game.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Succubus Contract v0.14 [Patreon]

Reactions: JennaJJ

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well, for now I've said no to Tom and Wilson, I haven't even found Cody and I think Averia is in the group I've said no to (we'll see). So far the sex scenes I've gotten are... none.
So why are you playing this game, i don't get it!! If you reject all the main characters you wont get anything. :confused:
You are not a dude anymore, you better understand it and accept it.
Embrace you new life as a woman and have fun, i don't know if the game will give you an option to become a nun later!:ROFLMAO:

I have noticed that there are many bugs in this game, the dev gives many choices but later he doesn't seem to bother to take everything in account.
I have not finished the actual content, but i already had two major mistake.

Willson in the restaurant fucked me in the restroom but when we started he and the MC talked just as if we already had sex before and it was not the case.
Just after that i told Tom to join me in the bar but i went ther with my standard clothes without makeup, as i just went out from the date in the restaurant with a dress and makeup.

It seems that the dev did not take time to make two different scenes in the both cases and did not care about the mismatch.
Too much work, not enough time probably, but in this case don't give so much choices and keep the story logical.
It's not a big deal but it completely ruins the scenes because you can't stop thinking about this.

So if you played and didn't get what you hoped to get, you may have fallen in a plot hole my friend!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Stick4Luck
Reactions to 0.14:
For the love of god, please stop deleting the compiled scripts! I keep having to copy them over from the previous version to stop my save files breaking! Renpy doesn't make those rpyc files for fun, you know? They contain important information that the save files depend upon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So why are you playing this game, i don't get it!! If you reject all the main characters you wont get anything. :confused:
You are not a dude anymore, you better understand it and accept it.
Embrace you new life as a woman and have fun, i don't know if the game will give you an option to become a nun later!:ROFLMAO:
It's not about the MC becoming a woman, it's more about how it happens. I enjoy doing the opposite of what the succubus wants more than the other way around. It's a matter of who is in charge of the MC's life, and I have no intention of following Avi's imposed rules. That gives me the pleasure of knowing that I'm not going to give her what she wants.

fatattack

Sep 19, 2020
I must have done something wrong somewhere because the last 2 updates have been about 5 minutes playthrough for me max before the end of this update message appears
looking at the changelogs there should be a lot more

this one for example already started in the dream and litterally the only thing that happened in the entire update was follow the path, get knocked out by an ogre, freed and made to work in the bar
end of update

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I must have done something wrong somewhere because the last 2 updates have been about 5 minutes playthrough for me max before the end of this update message appears
looking at the changelogs there should be a lot more

this one for example already started in the dream and litterally the only thing that happened in the entire update was follow the path, get knocked out by an ogre, freed and made to work in the bar
end of update
If the game was as linear as possible, you could experience all 200 renders

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Stick4Luck
Reactions to 0.14:
For the love of god, please stop deleting the compiled scripts! I keep having to copy them over from the previous version to stop my save files breaking! Renpy doesn't make those rpyc files for fun, you know? They contain important information that the save files depend upon.
could you please tell me what files i need to copy since all my saves don´t work?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
end of update
lucky you, I didn't even got that. Mine started and ended with she looking at the phone with 3 choices.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes