Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Gallery Unlocker for v0.14

You can do it yourself it you want, all you need to do is change one variable in the "gallery.rpy" file.
The variable is: default gallery_cheat = True

Or just use the file I attached
I'm new to this but where do I put this? On the game folder?

maddamndog

Nov 1, 2019
i saw somewhere they released a .14 version is stick4luck updating the game here or is it only patron?

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022

Hello, everyone!
Time to take stock of the new bonus scene and form an overall picture of the action.
In the last fetish poll, you were the most active But I wasn't too surprised, as it's a rather delicate and interesting topic. Especially when it comes to such interesting characters
  • Avi - becoming a dominant shemale
  • Eva - submissive, sweet girl.
  • Emily - dominant strap-on girl
And now according to all the polls, we have the following picture:
Avi, Emily and Eva came to the costume party. Emily and Eva, came just to relax, but Avi went there for something else entirely... After eye contact and a visual evaluation of the costumes, they knew they could find common ground. Then they got to know each other, after which a very interesting plan began to take shape in Avi's mind. Eva was strongly attracted to her by her gentleness and submissiveness, and Emily, in turn, by her firmness and unyielding nature. This aroused an animal desire in Avi, she decided to add a little extra to the fun to come, conjured up a thick hard cock and enslaved herself to the minds of these beautiful girls. Looking at the unconscious Eva, she wanted to make her her sex toy. And Emily, along with Avi, had to make rough use of that toy.
Well, you chose this storyline yourself. Are you ready to see what happens? Don't worry, I'll dilute your expectations with images from the scene.
I have to admit, I'm even more impatient to do this bonus scene now.
But for now, I'll concentrate on the main update. And also, in my spare time, I'll need to try on their new looks and pick up the location. But you'll be the first to know about all the changes :)

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Thank you, that's very nice :love:
Developer please, so far I haven't found a clear answer to the question in the 29 pages of the post:
Can I play a pure lesbian route yes or no? Do I have to get involved with some guy to unlock a scene with a girl or can I see ALL the scenes with girls without having to get involved with guys?
Please a simple answer: Yes or no?
Thanks!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Developer please, so far I haven't found a clear answer to the question in the 29 pages of the post:
Can I play a pure lesbian route yes or no? Do I have to get involved with some guy to unlock a scene with a girl or can I see ALL the scenes with girls without having to get involved with guys?
Please a simple answer: Yes or no?
Thanks!
As far as I know you can do a pure lesbian route, there are at least two girls with you can do it (I don't know if there are more) one of them focused on domination from what I've read (the MC being the dominated one, I think) But I'm not doing this routes, so I'm not the best person to explain what to expect.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes