Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
thx. the save works but now i get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, that's something to do with the weird homebrewed translation they have going on. Try rolling back then clicking to advance normally. If that doesn't work you can open the console and enter jump newhomeaveria and it should take you back to the start of the scene.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's not about the MC becoming a woman, it's more about how it happens. I enjoy doing the opposite of what the succubus wants more than the other way around. It's a matter of who is in charge of the MC's life, and I have no intention of following Avi's imposed rules. That gives me the pleasure of knowing that I'm not going to give her what she wants.
Ok, you don't give Avi what she wants and you don't get anything either in return and you think you are in charge of you life !
Did you read about the succubus and their contract and how to end them ?
Either you fullfill your contract or you can die, so you hope that Avi will have enough of you if you don't do anything and will let you go. She is not human, she can wait untill you get an old woman who will spend all her life like an incel just to piss her off, then you will die full of regrets and hate.
Well some people live like this IRL, people who don't want to make any compromise, i know some, but they are not so happy from what i have seen.

Reactions: Stick4Luck

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, you don't give Avi what she wants and you don't get anything either in return and you think you are in charge of you life !
Did you read about the succubus and their contract and how to end them ?
Either you fullfill your contract or you can die, so you hope that Avi will have enough of you if you don't do anything and will let you go. She is not human, she can wait untill you get an old woman who will spend all her life like an incel just to piss her off, then you will die full of regrets and hate.
Well some people live like this IRL, people who don't want to make any compromise, i know some, but they are not so happy from what i have seen.
Certainly your explanation has made me... not change my mind.

Everything you say is fine, but I don't really care: I don't feel like doing what she wants, and that's what I'm going to do. If you don't like the way I play, that's fine with me, but anything you say won't change it. You play how you like and I'll play how I like, as long as the game lets us do it I don't see the problem.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I guess with what the succubus said to the MC, whoring around is not gonna help him/her.
I think the MC is fucked regardless of which route he/she takes.
The succubus is a demon, normally she wouldn't give you any chance to fulfill the contract.
(The amount of sexual energy to collect could be astronomical.)

But this is just speculation as I don't know what the Dev has planned. ^^

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
I'm probably in the minority but I do everything I can so she has sex with Tom. It adds a special kinkiness to it having her have sex with the only person who knows she was a he. Was there some hidden attraction between them before the switch and if she changed back would it still be there?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I guess with what the succubus said to the MC, whoring around is not gonna help him/her.
I think the MC is fucked regardless of which route he/she takes.
The succubus is a demon, normally she wouldn't give you any chance to fulfill the contract.
(The amount of sexual energy to collect could be astronomical.)

But this is just speculation as I don't know what the Dev has planned. ^^
In reality, the fact that each sexual encounter turns the MC into a more addicted to sex seems to only help the interests of the succubus (and not precisely those of the MC).

For the rest, being a demon, surely she has everything thought out and tied up so that, from the moment the MC starts having sexual encounters, she becomes her toy.

In any case, doing Avi's will doesn't seem like it's going to solve her problem. The other option probably doesn't either, but it's more satisfying to annoy the succubus. One way or another surely the MC is screwed.

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
In reality, the fact that each sexual encounter turns the MC into a more addicted to sex seems to only help the interests of the succubus (and not precisely those of the MC).
I'm not sure if this is entirely correct.

The succubus said it becomes harder every time to get satisfied.
I interpret it that the MC can only transfer sexual energy to the succubus if the MC is sexually satisfied.
It becomes harder over time to get satisfied, the MC would have to take more and more drastic sexual acts to get satisfied so that he/she can transfer sexual energy to the succubus.
At some point, the MC would not get satisfied anymore. If the contract is not fulfilled then... you can guess the rest.
That's just a theory of mine from what I gathered so far. ^^

Your other points, I totally agree.

Reactions: BlasKyau

zh

Oct 17, 2017
What are the different paths for this game?
I get the impression that ONLY the 'Sub' path gets a lot of content... (Or the "slut" path should I say... I'm not found of this path... Why become mindless a puppet?)

There should also be a 'Dom' path for a succubus in the making... But I can't really find a lot on the 'Dom' path.
Or is there something I missed? Or is it the destiny of the MC to become a 'Basic Mindless Slut'? I would be very disappointed if that was the case...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure if this is entirely correct.

The succubus said it becomes harder every time to get satisfied.
I interpret it that the MC can only transfer sexual energy to the succubus if the MC is sexually satisfied.
It becomes harder over time to get satisfied, the MC would have to take more and more drastic sexual acts to get satisfied so that he/she can transfer sexual energy to the succubus.
At some point, the MC would not get satisfied anymore. If the contract is not fulfilled then... you can guess the rest.
That's just a theory of mine from what I gathered so far. ^^

Your other points, I totally agree.
I may have misremembered the conversation between Avi and the MC, what I said sounded familiar to me, but I'm not going to say for sure since I read it a long time ago and possibly I'm wrong.

In either case, the prospects aren't very encouraging if the MC tries to fulfill the contract. I couldn't say which is worse...

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I get the impression that ONLY the 'Sub' path gets a lot of content... (Or the "slut" path should I say... I'm not found of this path... Why become mindless a puppet?)

There should also be a 'Dom' path for a succubus in the making... But I can't really find a lot on the 'Dom' path.
Or is there something I missed? Or is it the destiny of the MC to become a 'Basic Mindless Slut'? I would be very disappointed if that was the case...
That depends on what the Dev has in mind.
Maybe in one of those paths, the MC will become a succubus him-/herself. ^^

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019

You're right, there's a lot more content for the "brainless whore" than there is for the priest's way. But first, this is due to the fact that it is more interesting to experience a new experience in a new body than to continue living my old life in a new body. And second, I will still be correcting this injustice.

blaque

Nov 30, 2018
Gallery Unlocker for v0.14

You can do it yourself it you want, all you need to do is change one variable in the "gallery.rpy" file.
The variable is: default gallery_cheat = True

Or just use the file I attached
Is there a way to get the interracial sex scenes to show up in the gallery? Under Taylor there are no scenes and the MC has a limited selection. Or is this due to the dev filing those scenes differently from the standard scenes? IDK about programming because I'm perv that likes cheat mods, LOL

• Haha

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Is there a way to get the interracial sex scenes to show up in the gallery? Under Taylor there are no scenes and the MC has a limited selection. Or is this due to the dev filing those scenes differently from the standard scenes? IDK about programming because I'm perv that likes cheat mods, LOL
I'm working on the gallery now, unfortunately it's a separate painstaking job.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
You're right, there's a lot more content for the "brainless whore" than there is for the priest's way. But first, this is due to the fact that it is more interesting to experience a new experience in a new body than to continue living my old life in a new body. And second, I will still be correcting this injustice.
Well, at first I thought that the two possible paths were 'Sub-brainless or 'Dominatrix-of-DOOM-who-wants-to-control/corrupt/become-the-master'
But if the 'Dom' path was only 'saint-priest'... well, I guess I will stick with the 'slut' path :ROFLMAO: The renders are pretty good on the sub path.

I guess I misunderstood the 'Dom' path for this game.

Last edited:

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Well, at first I thought that the two possible paths were 'Sub-brainless or 'Dominatrix-of-DOOM-who-wants-to-control/corrupt/become-the-master'
But if the 'Dom' path was only 'saint-priest'... well, I guess I will stick with the 'slut' path :ROFLMAO: The renders are pretty good on the sub path.

I guess I misunderstood the 'Dom' path for this game.
Sorry, when I reread it again, I realized I was a little wrong.
In general, I wrote everything correctly, but the dominance is really lacking, but that's only until the MC is mastered. I'll be adding more dominant content very soon. It's just much easier to introduce the player to the story and new experiences, through a submissive character.
But right now the MC is free-floating, so it's up to him to decide "who - fuck" or "who - fucks him/her" ;)

Reactions: Kheram and zh

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Actually, the priest route just needed a little more story. For me it has the perfect amount of sex scenes.

• Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes