BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally I want to finish the game without establishing any romantic relationships and without having any sex scenes, so I don't really like how everything related to the disco and Averia goes. Regarding the drugs, I said no, and I hope that this will prevent me from having a sex scene with her in the next update (saying that you don't want the drug ends the update).

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While the game has some promise, it really needs a proofreader, badly. The dialogue is honestly giving me a headache and there are some oddities like Cody asking if I got the buttplug from Averia, my character saying they did, when that scene never happened. FWIW, I want my character to be dominant, so I turned down Cody's offer to become her property.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any games like this where the guy transforms into a girl?
Loads, but there's no specific tag for them on this site. The mods frown on taking up game threads with discussions of other games but try the recommendation subforum. Or you could try heading over to TFGames and looking through the M2F tag there (many of the games you'll find there are also available on this site, there's just no easy way to dig them out).

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
I'm really enjoying this game the renders are very good but I wish it had some animations. Judging by the comments I've read I must be in the minority, I'm making her a total slut by fucking everybody and loving every minute of it. I really like that she has developed a love for sucking cock and the taste of cum, I loved the cum swapping. I know that if this happened to me that's how I would behave., I wouldn't be a sub like her but I'd be be a total slut. If I was writing this I'd involve Tom more, it just seems more depraved to have her fucking her best friend, I might even have him clean her up. But that's just me and my warped mind. I look forward to the next update.

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
While the game and it's story is fun in general, most of that fun is getting killed by the bad writing. Yes, some of it comes from the bad translation, but after checking the russian version I can say it's still pretty bad (I am native speaker). It is pretty oblivious the writing is done without much time put into it, to the extent of quite a lot of typos or wrong speakers name.

Other than writing it looks like the game doesn't recognise you choices some times, like when I chose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are more bugs like this, it's just a few as examples.

Overall can be a fun game, but the writing and bugs needs to be fixed.

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I'm not so much a fan of the Lesbian route in this one. Is it becoming more lesbian heavy with the latest updates? I left off with turning down Cody's offer and didn't have much content in that update because of that. I will probably drop it if it goes a mostly full lesbian route because that's not really my thing.
You guys who like that, I am not dissing it and am glad you are getting a game to your liking, its just not for me, especially with the premise of a guy transforming... I'd prefer more "straight" options.
I'd like to save the bandwidth before I download the latest update though if it is a pure lesbian one.

Reactions: bill meoff

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I'll just start off by saying this is a great game overall. Good looking renders despite a few being somewhat grainy, attractive characters in general and a beautiful MC. The updates are usually somewhat light in content so i tend to wait for quite a while before i jump back into it, but it's definitely one of the games i'm always keeping a close eye on.

That being said, the game has a pretty glaring problem when it comes to the english. I've played games with horrifying 'engrish' before but i have to say, this game has parts where it's so unbelievably bad that i'm not even sure if i'm reading a human language.. I'm sure the reason for this is that these parts still need proofreading and correcting since there's also parts where the english is actually decent and even good, but i've had moments where i honestly thought it would've been better to just delay the release in order to correct all the poor grammar first. Sometimes it's just very difficult to get into the game because i'm constantly breaking my head trying to decypher what the characters are trying to say.

There are ofcourse several bugs present at the moment. I won't go into too much detail but there's a thing going on where the game just ignores the choices you've made by letting scenes or conversations happen that really shouldn't be happening, like Averia mentioning Cody in the shower even if you chose not to join Cody and Wilson at the nightclub. Or when Tom asks you if you've had sex yet, there isn't an answer in place if the MC hasn't had sex yet so it just awkwardly skips to the next sentence. The relationship points are part of this issue as well i feel, because even if you have literally Zero points with Averia the game still revolves heavily around her, even to the point where the MC agrees to her suggestion near the end of the current version... Personally i hope we'll get a chance to refuse that offer in the future because what purpose do those relationship points even serve otherwise.

Regardless, despite these problems i always enjoy this game when i come back to it, even if i'm not the biggest fan of how this last update ended. I'm not particularly fond of Averia besides her looks and am kinda trying my best to avoid any interaction with her. I just hope we won't get forced into living with her... Also i'm just not that interested in her type of character, which is the shallow slut type that only exists to speed up the MC's corruption.. I'd much rather see Eve(Eva?) take on a more significant role instead of Averia, there seems to be a lot more depth (or at least potential thereof) to her character. Even during that last bathroom stall scene all Averia managed to do was annoy me with the constant blabbering, though i guess that may have been because of the poor english.

This comment became a lot longer than i had planned... If you managed to read it all up to this point, well done.. I guess.. You're a better man/woman than i'll ever be... Sorry for robbing you of valuable seconds you could've otherwise spent playing with yourself.. :HideThePain:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You do have a point there. ^^
I guess the Dev or Devs didn't consider that there are players out there, that are not going full corruption slut mode even if you have the possibility to not do that. So those paths are not fleshed out.

Atm (a mood thing) I find it way more interesting what is happening if I don't do any sex at all and yes, the conversation and actions are becoming quite confusing at times.
I guess the succubus lady will not like that. ^^

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You do have a point there. ^^
I guess the Dev or Devs didn't consider that there are players out there, that are not going full corruption slut mode even if you have the possibility to not do that. So those paths are not fleshed out.

Atm (a mood thing) I find it way more interesting what is happening if I don't do any sex at all and yes, the conversation and actions are becoming quite confusing at times.
I guess the succubus lady will not like that. ^^
You're right that conversations are confusing if you go down the path of avoiding all relationships (right now I'm at 0 with everyone except Tom, who I'm at -1 with).

Also, I don't get why, if you haven't scored any points with Averia (which means you're not interested in her) you have that scene in the bar and bathroom before you get to the point where she offers the MC drugs. I hope that in the next update we can avoid the scene with Averia. Also, I prefer that the MC doesn't live with her.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You're right that conversations are confusing if you go down the path of avoiding all relationships (right now I'm at 0 with everyone except Tom, who I'm at -1 with).
Yep, me too. ^^

I hope that in the next update we can avoid the scene with Averia. Also, I prefer that the MC doesn't live with her.
I hope that too, I can not stand that woman. ^^
Tom may be a perverted creep but I think he is more predictable and better to control. ^^

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Careful now, before long you might start seeing messages saying "Avi will remember that" in the top corner of your screen... :WaitWhat:
The Dev might be too lazy to put a message up there.^^
But I guess Avi will return to the MC if she doesn't get any sexual energy.
She is the one that tricked him/her into a contract and wants to have her payment.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Also, I don't get why, if you haven't scored any points with Averia (which means you're not interested in her) you have that scene in the bar and bathroom before you get to the point where she offers the MC drugs. I hope that in the next update we can avoid the scene with Averia. Also, I prefer that the MC doesn't live with her.
I'm with you 100%, i mentioned the same thing in my very long winded comment earlier. If that trend continues it won't take long for it to feel like Averia is being forced on us, no matter how hard we try to avoid her. It would make it feel like a lot of the choices we make are entirely pointless.

I hope that too, I can not stand that woman. ^^
Tom may be a perverted creep but I think he is more predictable and better to control. ^^
Agreed. Tom feels a lot more controllable. Averia would just end up controlling us instead, at the rate it's going right now.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
The Dev might be too lazy to put a message up there.^^
But I guess Avi will return to the MC if she doesn't get any sexual energy.
She is the one that tricked him/her into a contract and wants to have her payment.
Fair point lol.
How about for next update, we get the option to offer up Averia as payment instead..? :BootyTime:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019

yea I also didn't like that there should have been an option to not move with her. Tom might be a bit of a creep but he is also your best friend. if my best friend turned into a hot chick I would be all over that.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes