BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I am curious if taking the 'control' choices and avoiding corruption points will have her staying celibate or if there will eventually be content for that too, and it's just a slower burn.
For now I think I have closed any possible relationship with Cody, Wilson and Tom. Regarding Averia I'm not sure, for now I haven't had any scenes with her (although I haven't finished the last update yet)

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I want to like this game but the writing is just so stilted. Every conversation comes off as long-winded and pedantic, even during sex, and it's really off-putting.

Note to Russian devs: if you find yourself typing the words "in general" and you're not writing about mathematical theorems, please just stop yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: firevoodoo and xw1

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I want to like this game but the writing is just so stilted. Every conversation comes off as long-winded and pedantic, even during sex, and it's really off-putting.

Note to Russian devs: if you find yourself typing the words "in general" and you're not writing about mathematical theorems, please just stop yourself.
I write in literary language. If you want to see: "I'm gonna fuck your ass!", "Yeah, you're gonna fuck my ass!". Then you really need to look for another game. Also, many elementary errors come from translation.

abbacc233

Jul 24, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11.8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the traceback:
IOError:Couldn't find file 'languages/English/00_UI.txt' .

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I write in literary language. If you want to see: "I'm gonna fuck your ass!", "Yeah, you're gonna fuck my ass!". Then you really need to look for another game. Also, many elementary errors come from translation.
I guess you took offense at my critique. In writing dialog, I think, it's not really a matter of a "literary language" vs vulgarity but rather of capturing the voice of your characters. If all of your characters speak in what you call "literary language," all the same as each other, even though one is, for example, a college slut who gives a store cashier a blowjob for clothes then walks home covered in sperm, it takes away from the credibility of the story.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I guess you took offense at my critique. In writing dialog, I think, it's not really a matter of a "literary language" vs vulgarity but rather of capturing the voice of your characters. If all of your characters speak in what you call "literary language," all the same as each other, even though one is, for example, a college slut who gives a store cashier a blowjob for clothes then walks home covered in sperm, it takes away from the credibility of the story.
This problem is solely due to the translation.

sam00g

Nov 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "estrada777, post: 6689552, membro: 2136545"]
Desculpe a todos, o desenvolvedor decidiu começar a armazenar e recuperar coisas em um monte de arquivos de texto. No Android, é difícil começar a trabalhar E manter a linha reta. Portanto, estou retirando meu porto e não seguirei este daqui para frente.
[/CITAR
oof! The succubus with the bob has the forehead of a super saiyan 3! jk, but seriously, it looks bulky like a Neanderthal.
Q triste

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why too little contet in each every update? I just wann enjoy lots of content of it, but ther it too little contet each every update. Can we have an huge update with too much contents for good sake? Or it just too mcuh to ask? We can't even work or do lot content to enjoy to play with? I mean can she be dom on Cory or she need to b just total sub?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why too little contet in each every update? I just wann enjoy lots of content of it, but ther it too little contet each every update. Can we have an huge update with too much contents for good sake? Or it just too mcuh to ask? We can't even work or do lot content to enjoy to play with? I mean can she be dom on Cory or she need to b just total sub?
Instead of begging the dev for a change or complaining that they don't do it how I prefer, I usually just wait several updates then play.
Games that update monthly usually have less content. Games that update every 3 months or so usually have a decent amount of content.
If once a month isn't enough content for you, I suggest just waiting a few updates before playing each time. It works for me, anyway.

Reactions: knightwind

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Instead of begging the dev for a change or complaining that they don't do it how I prefer, I usually just wait several updates then play.
Games that update monthly usually have less content. Games that update every 3 months or so usually have a decent amount of content.
If once a month isn't enough content for you, I suggest just waiting a few updates before playing each time. It works for me, anyway.
It was 7 months ago the lasted update. It take alweys such aomout af time, but suddly it hugly less of conte just 3 minuts per ssscene or mor but onl too little in uche amount of time. Too little. It Would be better ther was lot of conte in such big time of waiting. But I'm alwes diapointed that ther are just too little content added.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It was 7 months ago the lasted update. It take alweys such aomout af time, but suddly it hugly less of conte just 3 minuts per ssscene or mor but onl too little in uche amount of time. Too little. It Would be better ther was lot of conte in such big time of waiting. But I'm alwes diapointed that ther are just too little content added.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-03
Release Date: 2022-01-27
Developer: Stick4Luck - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13 Patreon
Language: English, Russian
Looks to me like the last update was a week ago. I usually label my folders when each update came out to let me know how long it has been, and I am pretty sure it was NOT 7 months between the last 2 updates. (Sorry if I seem like I misunderstand you, but I find it difficult to understand what you're trying to say).

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The lesbian options in this game are not much to my liking.

There is Cody. But if you want to be with her, you have to be her sex slave, which I don't really want.
There is also Averia. That she is more bisexual than lesbian. I'm not interested in seeing her covered in cum while trying to romance her.

I hope there is a fairly normal lesbian relationship. With a girl who is not a whore or a dominatrix.

And another thing. I honestly don't think it's fair that the threesome with Avi (lesbian threesome in my case) is only unlocked if you choose to be Cody's slave. I think we should be able to unlock it even if we're not with Cody. It seems to me that the dialogue in this scene is very important. The protagonist tells Avi that she likes only girls, only boys, or both. As I said, I think this is very important and it should be a decision that is taken into account for the future. So I insist that the threesome with Avi and a girl (or a boy) must be available to everyone, regardless of the routes you are following. And after this, being able to decide whether to watch the trio or wake up.
I dn't like been Cody plaything eighter. If I choose to be dome on her that I did we can't be Dom in that relationship or equal. I gonne be good If tha Dom option over Cody was good. It would be better if we just domineter Cody makeing her feel the same thing she would do to us. Too bad the deve didn't added such choise for our MC dominate Cody. Choise need alweys matter and unluck lesbian scene with the succubs in another way.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
I dn't like been Cody plaything eighter. If I choose to be dome on her that I did we can't be Dom in that relationship or equal. I gonne be good If tha Dom option over Cody was good. It would be better if we just domineter Cody makeing her feel the same thing she would do to us. Too bad the deve didn't added such choise for our MC dominate Cody. Choise need alweys matter and unluck lesbian scene with the succubs in another way.
I agree, for now the lesbian path is quite poor if we refuse to let ourselves be dominated...
I hope that the "take the control" option with Cody will have more consequences in the next updates.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes