• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
no BDSM despite it being tagged so.
There's a bondage scene with Cody. You have to pick the right drink (Russian sounding cocktail) to go home with her during the party. You will then be invited back after you buy your sun tunic. If you agree to be her submissive, she will initiate some bondage play as a way of teaching you your place in the arrangement.

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: Man this game deserves a bigger audience it's a very good game many don't know what they're missing it's one of the most different and fuck games I've ever seen.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
:unsure: Man this game deserves a bigger audience it's a very good game many don't know what they're missing it's one of the most different and fuck games I've ever seen.
Yes but the not very good translation and some script bugs are holding it back.

Reactions: Ass Fan

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Oh sure this is a problem but it can be solved with some fixes Like many games have problems with the script ;)
I think it is more whoever translated. The diolgue seems to too stiff as a result. It seems by someone who is either too focused on proper grammar that the characters don't seem natural, or more likely that English isn't their first language. (I heavilysuspect the latter with the sentence structure and words used.) Someone with the time and drive who speaks English should really volunteer to clean up the posrgame script for Stick4luck. I think they would really be appreciated by his followers.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think it is more whoever translated. The diolgue seems to too stiff as a result. It seems by someone who is either too focused on proper grammar that the characters don't seem natural, or more likely that English isn't their first language. (I heavilysuspect the latter with the sentence structure and words used.) Someone with the time and drive who speaks English should really volunteer to clean up the posrgame script for Stick4luck. I think they would really be appreciated by his followers.
It would have to be someone who doesn't mind learning a new format though, since the game doesn't use standard Renpy translation files.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
wow game is amazing even tho I dont like gender change stuff this game is cool...
Yeah, the game is good. I didn't get all the way through it yet... but I really don't understand why the game took the gender change option at all in the beginning. Like, I kept thinking there must be some point where you can choose to turn back. I don't understand why you didn't just start as a tomboy to begin with.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Succubus Contract [v0.24.0 Final] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.21.0 -> v0.24.0 [256 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpeedDevil

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
For Stick4Luck
Please Clarify;
"And do not forget to pass the most current update at the moment the first part of v0.21.0."
What Do You mean by this??

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is there an updated walkthrough available? I don't think the current WT in the dev patreon has been updated for a long time.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuccubusContract-STICK4LUCK-0.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Yeah, the game is good. I didn't get all the way through it yet... but I really don't understand why the game took the gender change option at all in the beginning. Like, I kept thinking there must be some point where you can choose to turn back. I don't understand why you didn't just start as a tomboy to begin with.
It's a fetish called forced feminization and is the main point of the game. To confront the player with a multitude of fetish situations. If you don't enjoy games that force you to explore your own sexuality, then this probably isn't the game for you.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I didn't play this game for quite some time...
Question : are there now special scenes for a more dominating MC? Or are we still forced to be a sub to see most of the scenes?

Thanks in advance :)

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I didn't play this game for quite some time...
Question : are there now special scenes for a more dominating MC? Or are we still forced to be a sub to see most of the scenes?

Thanks in advance :)
In short, there are almost no scenes for a dominant mc in general.

• Sad
Reactions: TomSKOua and zh
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes