FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Hello everyone!
Don't miss the release of Succubus Contract II ;)
I highly recommend at least taking a look at the images from this "sequel" heh.

The change makes sense. If you payed attention to the dream meeting, Avon pretty much said they counted as the same kind of being.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
So v 0.19.9 was end of part 1 and what about Futa MC didn't understand that?
Apparently MC will discover what Avon meant when she said that MC is basicly same kind of magical creature she is for the duration of the contract. (This was stated in dream while hanging out with her.)

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
YEah I Know that I didnt understand about the futa and sex change scene
It's because Avon explained during the dream where you met her. She states MC is not human for the duration of the contract. MC counts a succubus. This means the ability to subconsciously charm people and the ability to change her/his own body to suit their tastes if needed.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
So will we be able to become a succubus in part 2? I don't mind spoilers.
I'd atleast like the ability to reveal this fact to Cody. (Route I chose for relationship) I'm sure she'd be all for knowing her girlfriend is a sex demon and she isn't crazy for seeing her with yellow eyes. I'm sure with a civilized conversation and a promise that the the MC is in no way dangerous to her, they would be quite the happy couple.

Mastertombo00

Feb 11, 2023
I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Just recently found it.... After the shower scene with Avaria (no matter which way I go) The game just ends. I've gotten everybody except Tom (lol) and the photographer guy (can't remember his name offhand).

Dec 16, 2022
Thanks for the clarification. So SC2 is going to be a direct continuation of the first game?
It sounds like futa content is going to be a main focus, which is a bummer, not a fan of that. Stick4Luck is there the possibility to stay as a woman, or is futa going to be unavoidable for most of the game? Thanks!

Either way, 1st game was great, keep it up!

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Thanks for the clarification. So SC2 is going to be a direct continuation of the first game?
It sounds like futa content is going to be a main focus, which is a bummer, not a fan of that. Stick4Luck is there the possibility to stay as a woman, or is futa going to be unavoidable for most of the game? Thanks!

Either way, 1st game was great, keep it up!
It's a choice game. You don't have to commit to anything. It's all about exploring different fetishes, all of which you can nope your way out of.

Dec 16, 2022
It's a choice game. You don't have to commit to anything. It's all about exploring different fetishes, all of which you can nope your way out of.
Only to some extent. To me it looks and sounds a lot like this one is not optional.
It doesn't really matter in the end, I'm just curious because I liked the first one.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Only to some extent. To me it looks and sounds a lot like this one is not optional.
It doesn't really matter in the end, I'm just curious because I liked the first one.
Stick4luck actually explained it as follows. The story is set up where MC is exploring many different fetishes. No option is absolute as you can opt out of a situation and it won't affect the rest of the story. The reason she can turn futa is explained in the first game when meeting Avon in the dream. The MC counts as a succubus for the duration of the contract. This means they have a charm that captures the sexual attention of anyone who sees her and part 2 covers the power to alter herself to the sexual preferences of her partner. You will most likely get to choose your gender in that scene.

Dec 16, 2022
Stick4luck actually explained it as follows. The story is set up where MC is exploring many different fetishes. No option is absolute as you can opt out of a situation and it won't affect the rest of the story. The reason she can turn futa is explained in the first game when meeting Avon in the dream. The MC counts as a succubus for the duration of the contract. This means they have a charm that captures the sexual attention of anyone who sees her and part 2 covers the power to alter herself to the sexual preferences of her partner. You will most likely get to choose your gender in that scene.
Thanks again for the clarification, I really hope that's the case :LOL: Either way, good luck to the dev! I will keep an eye on it.

Reactions: FrostRabbit7
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes