vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I'm a small indie company please don't demand too much from me lol
so this is v0.19.9 ya did a sneak peek on v0.21.0 so these threesome scenes ya were talking about on Patreon Page, ya mean this one i the current version? on there will be much more content like this in v0.21.0?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
First the saves from last update don't work, i had to use a save from the former update and replay the whole 18 update. Not a big problem as it was quite short and good.
But for this update I realise that the writing is weird, it seems that it has been translated in english with some software and that there was no proof reading. Some sentences really look weird, we can understand what it's all about but well it's really bad.
The text really needs some proof reading by a english speaking human not a robot!!:LOL:

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Lethan

Nov 16, 2021
This game resonates with me, but the translation needs serious work. Please get a native English who can read Russian to help you. It will massively help!

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
This game resonates with me, but the translation needs serious work. Please get a native English who can read Russian to help you. It will massively help!
Or atleast someone willing to go through what is already translated and actually correct everything already done to sound like more natural and native dialogue. I'm enjoying the story but it is very distracting sometimes. I think there have been some corrective sweeps but not always fully fluent.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
hi
does anyone have the link to the full game (I mean with extra content)? Or any other method that can be used to access extra content
Newest version and what is considered extra content are payed exclusives for people helping fund the game on Patreon. Game is unfinished so what you are playing is pretty much it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stick4Luck

Max056

Jul 20, 2021
Gallery is broken because the new version has switched to python3, which is behaving differently than python2 when dividing integers. It is now returning floats, which breaks the gallery. The fix is to wrap the following operations in gallery.rpy inside int() to make sure you get an integer out of it (python2 was doing it implicitly):
l.244: rows = int(len_gal/cols)
l.249: height = int(width*9/16)

Reactions: FrostRabbit7

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Gallery is broken because the new version has switched to python3, which is behaving differently than python2 when dividing integers. It is now returning floats, which breaks the gallery. The fix is to wrap the following operations in gallery.rpy inside int() to make sure you get an integer out of it (python2 was doing it implicitly):
l.244: rows = int(len_gal/cols)
l.249: height = int(width*9/16)
Or just use the integer division operator. That's what it's there for.
rows = len_gal // cols
height = width * 9 // 16

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The story with Cody seems to be a mess.

I started a new game (english) and played the lesbian route.
On first encounter with Cody mc can choose between active and passive role.
On second encounter Cody mentions a buttplug and rules Averia should have given mc which never happened in my game.
(Adding a buttplug option is nice but can cost a lot of resources if you have to do many renders twice with and without buttplug.)
On second encounter mc has to submit to Cody to become her property (slave girl) or go home.
On third encounter Cody asks mc to become her girlfriend and has completely forgotten about mc's submission in second encounter and explains again that she will take the dominant role in this relationship. If mc does not submit Cody ends the girlfriend relationship.

The three encounters feature 3 different Codys who seem to not remember earlier events.

The game uses stats to count sub and dom actions. If the mc plays both dom and sub roles in different events, then the mc is actually a switch. According to the story the mc has a very powerful sexual magic which should overwrite Cody's dominance (as happened in the first encounter). I know this might mean a lot of work but with this powerful magic mc should have the option to choose between dom and sub role in every encounter with Cody and Cody will enjoy it (due to magic).

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
The story with Cody seems to be a mess.

I started a new game (english) and played the lesbian route.
On first encounter with Cody mc can choose between active and passive role.
On second encounter Cody mentions a buttplug and rules Averia should have given mc which never happened in my game.
(Adding a buttplug option is nice but can cost a lot of resources if you have to do many renders twice with and without buttplug.)
On second encounter mc has to submit to Cody to become her property (slave girl) or go home.
On third encounter Cody asks mc to become her girlfriend and has completely forgotten about mc's submission in second encounter and explains again that she will take the dominant role in this relationship. If mc does not submit Cody ends the girlfriend relationship.

The three encounters feature 3 different Codys who seem to not remember earlier events.

The game uses stats to count sub and dom actions. If the mc plays both dom and sub roles in different events, then the mc is actually a switch. According to the story the mc has a very powerful sexual magic which should overwrite Cody's dominance (as happened in the first encounter). I know this might mean a lot of work but with this powerful magic mc should have the option to choose between dom and sub role in every encounter with Cody and Cody will enjoy it (due to magic).
Your logic is somewhat flawed. The magic does intact influence their suggestability but it doesn't actually affect their preferences. Cody admits she does on occasion like being dommed but prefers to dish it out. You do get relationship points with Cody for dimming her but not as many as for letting her domme you. Cody admitted enjoying it but it is evident that free will is not overwritten by the lust the MC produces in others.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah cody says she's a dom, but it could have been handled better if you wanted to dom her.

The buttplug issue is a real bug though.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes