FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Good but I must also ask because I do favor futa/trans content so what is the content with the trans and how much content is with the trans?
The only Futa I've seen is when Avon chooses to be one in a dream. She asks you which you prefer as partners in a threesome. She will give herself a dick if you tell her you want male partners. The downside in your case is the other partner in the dream threesome Is male.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The only Futa I've seen is when Avon chooses to be one in a dream. She asks you which you prefer as partners in a threesome. She will give herself a dick if you tell her you want male partners. The downside in your case is the other partner in the dream threesome Is male.
Ah ok then going the trans path is worthless then in my opinion when I am trying to avoid all male sex I'll stick with a pure lesbian route then.

okarin2033

Oct 30, 2020
I like the route of MC degradation. Will there be an option to het hoocked on drugs? And scenes, which continue gloryhole/slut route? Also if would be cool if this route does not need Averia for all the time. Anyway, game is fire!

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I like the route of MC degradation. Will there be an option to het hoocked on drugs? And scenes, which continue gloryhole/slut route? Also if would be cool if this route does not need Averia for all the time. Anyway, game is fire!
I highly doubt drugs will be an overall theme. Stick4luck seems more interested in opening the character to and exploring fetishes. Drugs would actually break the fact that you can play all current routes like a visual novel or make choices to omit those routes and the game would still come together without consequences. It would be weird if you didn't choose that route and she is suddenly addicted without explanation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stick4Luck

okarin2033

Oct 30, 2020
I highly doubt drugs will be an overall theme. Stick4luck seems more interested in opening the character to and exploring fetishes. Drugs would actually break the fact that you can play all current routes like a visual novel or make choices to omit those routes and the game would still come together without consequences. It would be weird if you didn't choose that route and she is suddenly addicted without explanation.
Well, usually in visual novels, decisions made earlier affect what happens next. So, in theory, if the main character starts taking drugs earlier, or behave like a slut then it will turn into a root about it

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Well, usually in visual novels, decisions made earlier affect what happens next. So, in theory, if the main character starts taking drugs earlier, or behave like a slut then it will turn into a root about it
If you didn't notice, Stick4luck reacted a heart earlier to the quoted response. That's usually a confirmation by them that the response given by someone else was fully supported by them. It most likely isn't something that is going to happen.

Young&Pretty

Jan 28, 2023
Am I the only one who has to start from the beginning with each new update because my backups do not work anymore?
Otherwise very good game.

Reactions: SpeedDevil

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hello everyone!
Don't miss the release of Succubus Contract II ;)
I highly recommend at least taking a look at the images from this "sequel" heh.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Hello everyone!

So v 0.19.9 was end of part 1 and what about Futa MC didn't understand that?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hello everyone!

What the fuck? Shouldn't you wait until the first one is complete before releasing a sequel?

Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes