dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The only, but not so little when in development, advantage of what they coded compared to the in-built renpy system, is you can edit at will the main language without touching the other ones.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SuccubusContract-STICK4LUCK-0.19.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Is it possible to put the translated text back in the game script files, so a second developer who does not understand the game's original language can read the scripts and their logic in his own language?
Never heard about comments, explicit names for the images, logical label splitting, logical code splitting ? There's many way to find your way in the code of a Ren'Py game, and the dialogs are the last of them.

This being said, you do as you want, it's not me who have to loose time working on this. I was just wording a question, nothing more.

Reactions: botc76

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
o o o oow i know what this game needs. . . it would be cool, to have option to delete saves, with the icon "X" in the left of right upper corner of the save picture, cause sometimes ya just don't remember what path ya just taken, and what ya want to achieve with this path, or sometimes ya re just forgetting that the saves are in the background list, like on the last part of the list, and it would be comfy and neat if there was an option to delete, clear the saves ya don't need, without inspecting game files Stick4Luck

what do ya think?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stick4Luck

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
o o o oow i know what this game needs. . . it would be cool, to have option to delete saves, with the icon "X" in the left of right upper corner of the save picture, cause sometimes ya just don't remember what path ya just taken, and what ya want to achieve with this path, or sometimes ya re just forgetting that the saves are in the background list, like on the last part of the list, and it would be comfy and neat if there was an option to delete, clear the saves ya don't need, without inspecting game files Stick4Luck

what do ya think?
That's a great idea!

• Red Heart
Reactions: vessna

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

what do ya think?
When in the load menu, just hover a save with your mouse and push the del key on your keyboard.

• Wow
Reactions: Stick4Luck

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
why do all my saves always break after every single update? i like this game a lot but that is so damn annoying.
I'm not sure I understand. Actually, I don't. Some incompatibility between the previous script and the new one?

[Edit] Now I understand (I hadn't seen the unexpected message about a pickle). This version of the game shouldn't be here yet.

Last edited:

ellyon

Aug 25, 2020
Too bad. I liked this game. When the previous saves are no longer supported. I drop the game. Like hell am I going to start over.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes