FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
So, Cody is complete dominant and only want to be with sub Kristin, but we still have dom points. Will there be a girlfriend for the dominant Kristin in the future, i wonder?
Cody actually admitted she has points of enjoying being dommed on occasion. There is also the fact that she has no problem with an open relationship as long as she is informed afterwards. This actually means fun with Ava, who enjoys being dommed, is still something acceptable in a relationship with Cody.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SuccubusContract-STICK4LUCK-0.21.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
in the sequel are you still playing as the reader/player's created MC character or as someone else?.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
The patreon post is behind a 21.50 $ per month pay wall ...
I quit playing AAA games that started a paywall that was cheaper than that. I'm not effing Croesus and have money like sand on the beaches. I'm not against paying for a game, but I'm not paying for something that doesn't exist until now and especially is not completed.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So, given that this game won't be continued (replaced by the paywalled "version II") and yet isn't really complete, what should we consider it? Abandoned, or complete?

I know the dev says that they will come back to add the missing elements to this game, but I frankly doubt that they will see that as a more useful way to spend their time than just devoting it all to SC II. I'm actually fine with that, since I didn't pay for this and won't be paying for the follow-on. I'll just be happy with what I got and move on.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
So, given that this game won't be continued (replaced by the paywalled "version II") and yet isn't really complete, what should we consider it? Abandoned, or complete?

I know the dev says that they will come back to add the missing elements to this game, but I frankly doubt that they will see that as a more useful way to spend their time than just devoting it all to SC II. I'm actually fine with that, since I didn't pay for this and won't be paying for the follow-on. I'll just be happy with what I got and move on.
From MY understanding, from reading his Patreon page, DEV will continue with this Game's updates (SC 1) until it reaches Final Version/COMPLETED.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022

Yeah, I'm hoping the pay wall is only a temporary thing due to just getting development up and running. It seems an unreasonable ask to ask that much for a project not even completed in the first draft. I could understand if it is an exclusive sneak peek before going public though...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Neither, since games that are split into multiple chapters typically share a thread. If part two is under development, the thread will reflect that.

Dec 16, 2022
Everything will be available for free after some delay, just like before...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some missing scenes will be added in a couple month and the game will be officially considered completed, from what the dev said.

Reactions: Stick4Luck
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes