FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I didn't play this game for quite some time...
Question : are there now special scenes for a more dominating MC? Or are we still forced to be a sub to see most of the scenes?

Thanks in advance :)
Very few dominant scenes but those points may be more useful in Succubus Contract 2. Where MC supposedly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zh

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I dont know whether it is a bug or not.

I finished playing version 0.21 and I saved the game at the end after thressome with Wilson and his friend.
I downloaded version 0.24 and I loaded my save. After that I had a short scene, where MC has met Eva and they had a discussion about succubus and MC has fainted. That is all.

Where is the new content????

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I dont know whether it is a bug or not.

I finished playing version 0.21 and I saved the game at the end after thressome with Wilson and his friend.
I downloaded version 0.24 and I loaded my save. After that I had a short scene, where MC has met Eva and they had a discussion about succubus and MC has fainted. That is all.

Where is the new content????
It's subcontent for route where the mc is not in a relationship with either Cody or Wilson. You can decide who to spend the evening with before you meet Eva.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It seems there's still no way to hide the UI. The H key doesn't do anything, nor the middle button of the mouse.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Gallery unlocker updated for version 0.24.0 enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Generally I try to always update within 24hours of a new release, so no need to ping me unless I pass that deadline.
Thanks
Hi, I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong as I can't see all the gallery images , it's like I'm missing heaps or i cant scroll to the next page. I use joiplay as I've always done with no problems except now.

Jul 1, 2018
This is the same as any other mod. just make sure you extracted it to the right place and the right game. not really much I can say other than that. I made a gif of the process on windows and it should still be the same on linux/android

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I would have liked to have seen an option for transparent opacity for the box with the text under preferences, because I keep having to click the mouse wheel to make the text box disappear to see the images of the legs and lower body hidden behind the black text box and then reclicking it to get the text back repeatedly, or a simple configuration of Show Text Box Yes or No.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I would have liked to have seen an option for transparent opacity for the box with the text under preferences, because I keep having to click the mouse wheel to make the text box disappear to see the images of the legs and lower body hidden behind the black text box and then reclicking it to get the text back repeatedly, or a simple configuration of Show Text Box Yes or No.
H button on your keyboard actually hides text in full screen mode. Atleast it does for me.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
wait, is Succubus Contract fully done? none new updates?
or this game is split up to the Succubus Contract and SC II to make one or more routes of playthrough as separated for characters?

i mean is this game will get new updates?

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
wait, is Succubus Contract fully done? none new updates?
or this game is split up to the Succubus Contract and SC II to make one or more routes of playthrough as separated for characters?

i mean is this game will get new updates?
One small fix is enough to finish the first part. In the first part of the game the plot is logically complete, only some ways to get the ending are not finalized.

• Wow
Reactions: vessna

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
One small fix is enough to finish the first part. In the first part of the game the plot is logically complete, only some ways to get the ending are not finalized.
so ya will split up the game to chapters? and continue the plot of the game in it?

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I don't think you can call it a sequel when the first part doesn't have a proper ending, it's more like chapter two of the same story. And I'm pretty sure that it ought to be in the same thread as the first part, surely. It's all one story.
I don't understand why I can't call Succubus Contract II a sequel?
It is an improved game in every aspect.
The first part ends on intrigue, the second part continues it.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes