Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I don't understand why I can't call Succubus Contract II a sequel?
It is an improved game in every aspect.
The first part ends on intrigue, the second part continues it.
For something to be a sequel, the thing it is a sequel of has to be a fully contained story. There are many other games here on F95 that do it in chapters as well, there is nothing wrong with that and you shouldn't be ashamed to call what you've made Chapter 1 and Chapter 2

Future chapters will always be better as you have gained more experience so the longer you keep making renpys and renders the better your work will become, but simply because chapter 2 is much improved over chapter 1 doesn't make it a sequel

A sequel is defined by the story and story wise Succubus Contract (Chapter) I is not a finished story, it just stops and then you continue it in Succubus Contract (Chapter) II

But regardless of what you call it, I am extremely hyped to just see Succubus Contract continued in II, love your work, love your renders and love the story. Also great how the choices do feel like they have an impact and you can see vastly different renders based on your choices

Anyway that aside, with the release of Succubus Contract II, does this mean that Succubus Contract I is now complete and will receive no further updates?

Reactions: hr17 and Stick4Luck

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Holy shit this game is awesome. I haven't finished it yet just got invited by succubus in the dream. I was wondering of 2 things is there a possibility to turn off the text so I can see the image. Also there's a dominant and sub role. I'm currently 3 in dom and 7 in sub would things change if I choose dom and how do I increase my dom stats?

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Holy shit this game is awesome. I haven't finished it yet just got invited by succubus in the dream. I was wondering of 2 things is there a possibility to turn off the text so I can see the image. Also there's a dominant and sub role. I'm currently 3 in dom and 7 in sub would things change if I choose dom and how do I increase my dom stats?
Thank you. To make the text disappear, you need to click on the mouse wheel.
You will learn the rest as you go through the game.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Ok I don't know how long the story is but Averia is best girl (business genius :LOL:), granted she feels like the type that will lead you astray. But I really liked the part where she knocks some sense back to MC when they sit in the bench and talk about the principal cleaning house duties

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stick4Luck

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
H button usually works for hiding text. Reject certain Tom's advances to get dom points. Also punch the Chad in the car and kick the fat guy's ass for touching you on the bus. My policy is usually submit to girls and reject guys.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
H button usually works for hiding text. Reject certain Tom's advances to get dom points. Also punch the Chad in the car and kick the fat guy's ass for touching you on the bus. My policy is usually submit to girls and reject guys.
I'm 19 out of the 20. I didn't know this game had a skill check. I wanted to just see the orc scene. But so far I'd agree with you "submit to girls and reject guys." is the walkthrough of this game. Averia while questionable is there for you, while Cody (I haven't finished the game yet but I took her hand) she seems like what your parents would tell you to get away from "bad people" but fuck are the scenes hot.

I had redo both left and right thinking I'd get 155 but it turns out the only way I win is if I lie to Averia, which doesn't bode well with me. Despite the fact that she's a slut, she's a trustworthy slut and a confidant. I can't just go and lie to her.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
So far I love the beach tunic clothes and her red silk pajamas. Kinda curious on what Cody is hiding in the folder. I love the moments when they ask what she does to keep her herself in tiptop shape and she's like I just shower. (You invest in Crypto Currency)

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I just finished the game. We blacked out. What the hell happened. Do I have to play succubus contract 2 now? (I haven't unlocked some scenes mainly Wilson, Riel and James.) Will this affect my play through of succubus contract 2? Also damn she really looks good in that beach tunic the new clothes make her feel like a side character (I don't know, she just doesn't seem to stand out per se) Although I do understand some might want to switch up as it might seem to be a bit to repetitive. Overall fucking awesome game, highly recommend. (Some grammar issues, but then again I got the compressed game version and not really in the front page download here) But you know it's fucking hot when you don't care about the grammar since the scenes are just chefs kiss.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I decided to go and get a 100% completion rate. In the Wilson path you can turn into a complete slut. (I love the fagot.... welcome to the club part) Also I just had to ask, there's this part where Wilson says he'll pick us up. But when we leave the store Cody messages us if we wanna hang with her in her flat. If we say yes to Cody did we just leave Wilson there hanging?
(Wilson calls a beach tunic a dress, shame) [I haven't finished it yet]
(Is there an option to "lure out the phone with the help of temptation" everytime I proceed with that option I get the "can't flirt with my best friend")

Last edited:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Ok just finished the Wilson route, it's like sex on crack. Personally fucking hot, but a part of me vibes with the MC so when I make I choice that I know will lead into some fun time I kinda feel shit. On the other hand I don't know what Wilson was thinking by saying "follow what Riel states". I was wondering if he'd be mad when I say the deal fell through but the game didn't reach that part so maybe succubus contract 2. Overall if you wanna run the slut gauntlet take the Wilson route. Personally I prefer Cody and Averia more, but to each is their own. I'll go play succubus contract 2 now.

Reactions: FrostRabbit7

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I'm 19 out of the 20. I didn't know this game had a skill check. I wanted to just see the orc scene. But so far I'd agree with you "submit to girls and reject guys." is the walkthrough of this game. Averia while questionable is there for you, while Cody (I haven't finished the game yet but I took her hand) she seems like what your parents would tell you to get away from "bad people" but fuck are the scenes hot.

I had redo both left and right thinking I'd get 155 but it turns out the only way I win is if I lie to Averia, which doesn't bode well with me. Despite the fact that she's a slut, she's a trustworthy slut and a confidant. I can't just go and lie to her.
I played Averia choice at the end and really didn't care for it. The choice is pretty much setting you up for a sugar daddy which is not the path I was hoping for with her. Cody is actually pretty great as a Girlfriend. She pushes for what she wants but is clearly going out of her way to make this relationship work. I can tell she wants her first official girlfriend to be with her as long as possible. Out of all the potential characters to be trusted with knowing MC is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is Cody. She actually seems the type who would be thrilled once she was assured MC was harmless. Any dominatrix would be intrigued and aroused at owning such a sub. But that would probably take convincing Avon that it would benefit her to let her in on the secret.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I played Averia choice at the end and really didn't care for it. The choice is pretty much setting you up for a sugar daddy which is not the path I was hoping for with her. Cody is actually pretty great as a Girlfriend. She pushes for what she wants but is clearly going out of her way to make this relationship work. I can tell she wants her first official girlfriend to be with her as long as possible. Out of all the potential characters to be trusted with knowing MC is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is Cody. She actually seems the type who would be thrilled once she was assured MC was harmless. Any dominatrix would be intrigued and aroused at owning such a sub. But that would probably take convincing Avon that it would benefit her to let her in on the secret.
I'd agree, Averia seemed really nice at the start but the ending was ehhhh. Cody while assertive at least plays some sort of candy and whip. (Although, who owns the clothes store. My best guess would be Cody but she seems more of regular than the owner)

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I'd agree, Averia seemed really nice at the start but the ending was ehhhh. Cody while assertive at least plays some sort of candy and whip. (Although, who owns the clothes store. My best guess would be Cody but she seems more of regular than the owner)
I honestly thought it was going to turn out Cody's mom was Avon. Then I remembered natural Succubai don't actually have genders in the Earth plane. That would have made Cody's conception a bit difficult unless she is a created daughter like MC.

My money on clothing store owner of characters established would probably be either one of the two rich Chads from the strip club or possibly Averia's Sugar Daddy.

• Wow
Reactions: Stick4Luck

maddamndog

Nov 1, 2019
how do we choose if we want the wilson/tom or cody path i feel there should be option in the beginning where it ask you for choices you made in part 1

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I still can't hide the UI, I've tried H, Alt + H, Shift + H and middle mouse button, nothing works. Is there another way to do it? Thanks in advance.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I still can't hide the UI, I've tried H, Alt + H, Shift + H and middle mouse button, nothing works. Is there another way to do it? Thanks in advance.
H hides text the same as the Hide button on the bottom of the screen, so you can look at the current image without blocking anything. If you are talking about stat menu on upper right, the most you can do is minimize it by clicking it.

Reactions: Udayana
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes