VN Others [MTL] Femdom VNs [Herencia]

lululuka

Oct 30, 2018
Posting MTL for the following VNs by Herencia. All the translations have been fully tested by me, there should be no bugs.

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

VNDB links: , , ,

VNDB links: ,

VNDB link:

PS 1: Run the executable in Japanese locale. is a very nice tool for that.
PS 2: Everything (including choices) should be translated except for the character names and menu options. Words beginning on new lines will look 'l ike this', in quite a few cases this results in awkward word wrapping with sentences being pushed to the next line but it should still be pretty readable. This should be fixed now, although word-wrap is still not present but no lines overflow with huge spaces in between, all text is confined to within the textbox in almost all the cases. The links are updated with the fix.

Last edited:

LozDKira

Jun 7, 2021
Posting MTL for the following VNs by Herencia. Some of them are partially tested by me but I don't expect the translation to cause any bugs, please reply to this thread if you find any.

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

PS: Everything (including choices) should be translated except for the character names and menu options. Words beginning on new lines will look 'l ike this', in quite a few cases this results in awkward word wrapping with sentences being pushed to the next line but it should still be pretty readable.
thanks, really apreciate the translations

gusering

Aug 24, 2022
Posting MTL for the following VNs by Herencia. Some of them are partially tested by me but I don't expect the translation to cause any bugs, please reply to this thread if you find any.

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

VNDB link:

PS: Everything (including choices) should be translated except for the character names and menu options. Words beginning on new lines will look 'l ike this', in quite a few cases this results in awkward word wrapping with sentences being pushed to the next line but it should still be pretty readable.
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml shows up in Windows Defender when installing Do S na OL Joou-sama. Can someone confirm if it's a false positive?

lululuka

Oct 30, 2018
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml shows up in Windows Defender when installing Do S na OL Joou-sama. Can someone confirm if it's a false positive?
You can check the concerned file at . I would recommend against uploading the URL, just analyze the flagged file.

Last edited:

gusering

Aug 24, 2022
You can check the concerned file at . I would recommend against uploading the URL, just analyze the flagged file.
Hmm most of the notable AVs show it as safe, but there are 7 other detections. I guess its just a false positive.