RPGM - Partial - Complete - [MTL-Partial] The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground [1.0] [Osanagocoronokimini]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SINtax EroRR

Not a bad game. Pretty good the first couple of hours. Gets extremely boring and repetitive after that due to the lack of variety when it comes to H-scenes. Post game content feels lacklustre as well, and ultimately having a slave in your room does nothing. I was hoping that you would be allowed to bond with the chosen slave and eventually turn her into your lover, but the talk option is just one-line of "Lemme go home."

Can better fleshed out, but still a solid experience.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Dell96kill

The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground [1.0]

The game has potential but lacks variety female and plot but I will say the animation is improved, the game has less lag than the last game and more sexual favor but in my honest opinion the game is good, not bad but too plain character and story have not much to effort but hope this game got more update
  3. 4.00 star(s)

nononomaybe

TLDR: Some solid art and animation with a few different sex positions give the player a reward for brief and simple gameplay segments. Worth the ~2 hour play time, though probably not more than that.

+ All the women seem to be randomly generated with excellent variety in hairstyle, some variety of face features, and a pleasing range of boob sizes.
    + Gameplay is light, uncomplicated, not particularly grindy. Rewards come quickly, the few ways for things to go wrong do not set you back much.
    + Nice variety of oral/vaginal/anal and missionary/doggy positions with bondage.

- Face expression variety is lacking. The women spout a few lines of poorly translated reaction dialogue, but don't show significant reactions to being abused.
    - Many of the player dialogue choices are irrelevant. Every answer does the same thing. Guess they put them in for role-play purposes?
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Dover2

Quite a good game, playing as a guard in a rough old world certainly gives me some flashbacks to the H-border guard game. Although with less papers please and more JRPG mechanics. The MTL actually being looked over by real people and given some edits boosts the readability way above the games that are just left with the MTL and no edits. As for gameplay, there is plenty of freedom, either fining the criminals for extra cash or turning them over to get promoted.

Pregnancy content I have yet to get to as of playing, however even now I do recommend a playthrough as the gameplay is actually worthwhile compared to many other H-games.