RPGM - [MTL] [Translation Request] NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~ [RJ321090] [The Church of NTR]

1. 4.00 star(s)

disimulated

3.5 out of 5 stars, rounded up to 4.

Note: I played another The Church of NTR game (Gambler's Game) right before this one, so I am somewhat comparing this game to it. Unfortunately Gambler's Game was released after this one, so it is overall a better version of this game. However as an NTR game, this one still stands strong on its own.

This Japanese NTR RPGM game has mechanics I really like. You completely control the NTR - spend time with the love interest each day and she stays yours (or comes back to you). Leave her alone and the bull moves in and starts to corrupt her. There's many steps in her corruption, so you can even play with fire a bit if you want.

I love how you wander around town to see what your love interest is being put up to. The maps are generally small, so there's not too much walking-grind. As her corruption grows, the action comes closer to home - the window in MC's bedroom is a nice touch.

The CGs (there are no animations) are hot too when you view them afterwards from the computer. However, the status (diary) screen for the love interest is not great - she doesn't look very good.

Gambler's Game has multiple antagonists, this game has just one. It makes a single play of NTR Girl to an ending longer, but there's less replay value. I do like that there's no time-consuming minigames to play in this game.

Comments/Things to improve:
    1. The translation is weak. Lots of nonsensical results. Gender pronouns are particularly bad.
    2. The CGs are censored.
    3. In the love interest's diary, sprite speech bubbles and the diary pages are not translated.
    4. The speech bubbles on the NTR chibis on the maps are not translated either.

Summary:
    Excellent game for fans of NTR. It loses a star and a half for frequently poor MTL, middling love interest attractiveness, the fact that the diaries are not translated, limited replay value, and censorship.