Wolf RPG WIP [MTL] Two Beasts or Not to Beast!! (Only MTL files)

Deadmansand

Nov 22, 2021
I am trying to at the new version of the translator to the version 2.00 of the game, however even after following all of the instructions and trying it all over 3 times I am still getting this error coming up. Is this a new bug or does the new version of the game conflict with the translator ?

jasonmbrown

Dec 19, 2017
I am trying to at the new version of the translator to the version 2.00 of the game, however even after following all of the instructions and trying it all over 3 times I am still getting this error coming up. Is this a new bug or does the new version of the game conflict with the translator ?
I will take a look at it in the new year. Hopefully its just a single file. I wont be changing the translations at all though. This was more an experiment for myself to learn how WolfRPG editor worked. Plus I was able to put something out that a handful of people were able to enjoy. I'm not very proud of the translation itself, and with the state of AI I expect much better offline Translators in the near future.

Most of my translations have lots of issues so I keep them for myself but, this is one of the few decent full kemono games out there.

Reactions: Sonofman

khod12

Apr 8, 2023
yooooo thanks for the translation! is there anymore news on the new update translation or no?

jasonmbrown

Dec 19, 2017
No I went as far as I could with it. So much seems hardcoded into the interactions making it basically a very time consuming task for just an MTL. The scenes are about as far as I will take it. Also I need the newest update to be able to Update the translation patch to fix the error.

batman30655

Apr 27, 2018
No I went as far as I could with it. So much seems hardcoded into the interactions making it basically a very time consuming task for just an MTL. The scenes are about as far as I will take it. Also I need the newest update to be able to Update the translation patch to fix the error.
V2.00 Raw/Untranslated----->enjoy

will this do?

Reactions: jasonmbrown

KevinBard

Jul 11, 2021
I honestly don't know what I am doing wrong. I downloaded and redownloaded the game 2.00 from the the main thread and did the steps you mentioned and it still gives and error at start up :(. Please help

jasonmbrown

Dec 19, 2017
I haven't gotten around to updating to v2.00 It might take me a bit. At the very least I will patch it so that it works but leave 2.00 content untranslated.