Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py/PGMMV Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
I managed to partially solve this problem for myself by using another program in such games (Textractor) or by finding a game in Japanese, then it translates quite well.
I kind of assumed people were already using other options (Textractor/VNR/etc) as those are both well known and versatile for games they work with - the largest benefit of this one is specifically that it (supposedly as I haven't actually tried it yet myself) works for the games that (most) other tools can't hook the text from.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You rock, i really didn't know about this feature, that makes your program much more versatile.
Alas i am not a programmer so i have to rely on the goodwill of others, would like to learn it but not even sure where to start.
I made this.

Rurura80

Aug 18, 2018
Can you add list Indonesian and Filipino next time?? Or is there a way to add your own language into this tool? just Google translate, Thanks.

BK-Leo

Jun 1, 2017
Why u not selling this software on steam,everytime update so bad translator is good but virus scanner always del key so hard if u selling on steam platform i will buy it

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
CAn you get this to work with Genie Labryrinth? I am able to get it to work normall with japanese locale but can't get the tool to open it. Just a black screen. Recognizes it when I drop it into the tool as RPG MAKER XP/VX/VXACE and loads it but just never gets past a black screen.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The tool really needs a auto update feature. It seems like I need to update the tool every day -.-

a753015

Dec 30, 2017
are json file individual?
if not why not translate them once and than upload them so people would not translate the same game and waste the server resources ?
just asking i know shit about programming and coding.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
are json file individual?
if not why not translate them once and than upload them so people would not translate the same game and waste the server resources ?
just asking i know shit about programming and coding.
This has already been done, so there will be restrictions.
Storing these things takes up space on the server hard drive, and I don't have the $$$ to buy unlimited space.

And the text obtained by each person for the same game may not be exactly the same.
So I have a L2 cache, and that's another story.

Reactions: a753015

a753015

Dec 30, 2017
This has already been done, so there will be restrictions.
Storing these things takes up space on the server hard drive, and I don't have the $$$ to buy unlimited space.

And the text obtained by each person for the same game may not be exactly the same.
So I have a L2 cache, and that's another story.
oh ok
still manage to translate 1 game works like a charm

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes