Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Tenshirare

Nov 16, 2021
Getting this error while trying to update "Reimu Hakurei's Youkai Extermination Operation!" any ideas? It appears when I drop the .exe file, but I can play the game in japanese normally so nothing is missing.
View attachment 1195949
Having the same problem here.. This thing happened every time when I launching both the game and the tool without applocale. (the japanese locale required for correct displaying of japanese language of this game without the tool) I read this forum, according some replies from OP, I launched the .exe file (even with errors (there was a "Read Error", the same as in that message I'm replying to), and then in the second time I started the game, and after that finally started the tool. But in this moment tool just crashed without any errors. (and yes, I have a last version of this program)

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
because the free antivirus are always moronic like that
Ehh not really, because I posted the download link from that site to here asking why that link is not opened for me.
And guess what, that post got deleted, reason? Yeah virus.
SO whoever deleted my post think that download link has a virus.
(https: //trs.cirno.biz/ downloadLastVersionPatch.php?r= 1637683320)

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Ehh not really, because I posted the download link from that site to here asking why that link is not opened for me.
And guess what, that post got deleted, reason? Yeah virus.
SO whoever deleted my post think that download link has a virus.
(https: //trs.cirno.biz/ downloadLastVersionPatch.php?r= 1637683320)
idk how he can be any clearer than that meh.jpg

uvaniv

Mar 15, 2018
The tool doesn't work for me at all. It used to work just fine but nowadays whenever I try to attach it to a game it just crashes.
I've tried using the older version (90D7AD6B) and it works perfectly. I can't translate anything with it but at least the cheat function works.

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
Hi is the program have to stay open when playing the game or can we inject permanently translation result into the game?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
What do I do when the text doesn't fit the box and goes off-screen?
Is there a way to change the font size? I can't find one
or a way for it to move the text to the clipboard so I can have something else show it
Edit: Wait I found it, I'm an idiot, ill leave this comment for other people who have my problem
Untitled.png

Though I do wish there was a way to view the text in the past, I'm an idiot so I like being able to look back at the old text to see what I forgot, maybe if possible put it in the clipboard/copy log?

Last edited:

Ron Black

Dec 23, 2019
what the password?
i'm open this with winrar because when i download it, i must choose an app for open your tool, and i choose winrar

Yumemiru

Jul 28, 2021
Was it possible to translate old-ui data like before or maybe load the translated data from the main program ?,
because it much more easier to use in-game rather than opening the main program. like on this picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and there's more information on old-ui rather than in program, so I just wondering whether there will be an option to at least load the translated file from main program to old-ui.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 17, 2021
Im curious... I know you say the virus detection is a false positive.... but why does the false virus in the download have a name?

Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
Do we know what is causing the false positive?

Last edited:

Clyde69

Sep 9, 2017
The tool works great on MV games but on RPG XP I keep getting boxes as text. Is there any solution for this?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes