Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
i have a question: Is the inject.exe a viruz? my anti viruz is crazy with this
i use this program a loot but now i dont know if i can use it

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
i have a question: Is the inject.exe a viruz? my anti viruz is crazy with this
i use this program a loot but now i dont know if i can use it
It's a tool that's modifying files, that's usually enough to piss off an antivirus, even if the modification isn't malicious.
Basically it's fine.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I'm having issues getting the new update, the aforementioned link the OP ( ) leads me to this:

Code:
请从 Patreon 或 爱发电 访问, 如果你总是看到这个提示, 请尝试换一个浏览器.

请直接点击链接, 不要 "复制网址", "拖拽链接", "新窗口/标签页打开链接".

Please access from Patreon or Afdian. If you keep seeing this message, please try a different browser.

Please click the link directly, do not "copy the link" , "drag the link" , "open the link in a new tab / window".
I've tried different browsers and nothing appears to work.

It's randomly working now lol? I changed absolutely nothing?

Last edited:

hihelloyo

May 13, 2022
I'm having issues getting the new update, the aforementioned link the OP ( ) leads me to this:

Code:
请从 Patreon 或 爱发电 访问, 如果你总是看到这个提示, 请尝试换一个浏览器.

请直接点击链接, 不要 "复制网址", "拖拽链接", "新窗口/标签页打开链接".

Please access from Patreon or Afdian. If you keep seeing this message, please try a different browser.

Please click the link directly, do not "copy the link" , "drag the link" , "open the link in a new tab / window".
I've tried different browsers and nothing appears to work.

It's randomly working now lol? I changed absolutely nothing?
can you share the files please

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
I've been trying to translate Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701), which is a kirikiri Z game. For some reason it doesn't translate all of the in-game text. It translates the text in the Log, certain character names, and a few menu items, so the tool is clearly working, but the text in the dialog boxes is unchanged. Is there a way to get it to translate the text in the actual dialog boxes?

EDIT: I hit the "garbage collection" button and it seemed to start working for me. It might also have been a re-start of the game and the tool. Odd, but I'm glad it's working now.

nonaw

Jul 12, 2018
Many thanks for this program. When will translation between Latin languages support be added?

Jun 15, 2018
Wtf i didnt know you were on patreon! Love this tool and I use it purely as a cheat engine(and to click to teleport) when playing English games. And thanks a lot for keeping it free(mostly)!

I meant to say I didnt know you were on F95***

Last edited:
Reactions: zths
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes